Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Fusion Modified...read on

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Z_trbl_mkr
Admin
Z_trbl_mkr

Number of posts : 654
Car Year/Make/Model : '90 Nissan 300ZX N/A
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Team Fusion Modified...read on Empty
PostSubject: Team Fusion Modified...read on   Team Fusion Modified...read on EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 1:14 pm

I have been friends with a group from the DE area and DJ the main guy of the group started an all out car club for vehicles in the DE, NJ, PA, MD area that are show worthy and are cars that place among the top 3 at shows. Anyhow he got a hold of me about three weeks ago and started talking to me about being a member with the Celica. I agreed and ended up making a site and forum for the group. This is going to be a well known group among the show scene. We have so very nice show cars and I hope to eventually add the Z for a performance car. Anyhow check out the site/cars/forum and let me know what you think. I am still working on getting all the members mods lists but they should be up towards the middle of Aug.

Team Fusion Modified
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/z_trbl_mkr

Team Fusion Modified...read on
Page 1 of 1