A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

*********ZEN group buys!!!***********

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nismo300zr2
Mod

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: *********ZEN group buys!!!***********   Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:43 pm

ZENthusiast's! it's time to rally up to get products we want/need!

If anyone is interested,.. post up on what you desire and i'll gather up what the hot items are for (TONY@GZ)

he can get great deals on things like Rotora brakes, Labree exhaust, Powertrix stuff...etc cant hurt to post up what you want, lets get this rolling!

My ZEN: 1991TT Charcoal Pearl/Custom Sparco interior/UR/Z1/ 2x JWT intake/Back: JDM MR2/Front: GTZ + Clears
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inqui-z-tor

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: *********ZEN group buys!!!***********   Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:25 am

A question regarding group buy policy. I don't wish to step on anyone's boundaries ..
What is the policy regarding group buys?

I have on ocassion, created threads on a few forums regarding group buys. I'm sort of the PR person. Most of the group buys I "promote" deal with z31 items, but there have been some z32 itemss as well.

99% of the group buys deals with products via ZTek Mfg, some of you may know Jimmy who designs and builds a variety of items for Zs (z31, z32 and z33)

Right now we're in the last month of a group buy for "door sills" for the z31. Aluminum "covers" vs. replacement parts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thezenthusiast.com
cherryz

Number of posts : 677

PostSubject: Re: *********ZEN group buys!!!***********   Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:00 am

I could use some bigger front brakes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slvander.home.mindspring.com/Z32/
inqui-z-tor

PostSubject: Re: *********ZEN group buys!!!***********   Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:06 am

cherryz wrote:
I could use some bigger front brakes.

It's not a group buy .. but if you frequent 3ZC. Look up turbogage aka Matt of MATTZ Garage. He' put together a big brake its for the z32.
Back to top Go down
nismo300zr2
Mod

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV

PostSubject: Re: *********ZEN group buys!!!***********   Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:07 pm

how does 14" 4 piston rotoras sound? how about for CHEAPER than the gb on 3ZC!?
im interested as well in that set, that would be 3.

inqui-z-tor, if you want to head up the Z31 parts most wanted feel free, you would know better than me.

Tony@GZ is the one with the connections to get the deals,.. im just being his floozy to gauge what (we) are interested in.

My ZEN: 1991TT Charcoal Pearl/Custom Sparco interior/UR/Z1/ 2x JWT intake/Back: JDM MR2/Front: GTZ + Clears
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tony@GZ
Mod

Number of posts : 186
Car Year/Make/Model : 1995 Nissan 300ZX TT
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: *********ZEN group buys!!!***********   Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:28 pm

nismo300zr2 wrote:
how does 14" 4 piston rotoras sound? how about for CHEAPER than the gb on 3ZC!?
im interested as well in that set, that would be 3.

inqui-z-tor, if you want to head up the Z31 parts most wanted feel free, you would know better than me.

Tony@GZ is the one with the connections to get the deals,.. im just being his floozy to gauge what (we) are interested in.

Nate the 14” brake kit comes with 6 piston calipers. The 13” kit has the 4 piston ones. I am sure you just made a typo or something. As of right now 3ZC has an amazing price on the Rotora kits starting at $3,000 + shipping for the complete 13” kit but I will see if I can work the same. As far as Z31 parts I cant really do a great deal on them. I will check with my suppliers and see if they offer anything. My experience with the Z31 is somewhat limited and I don’t really know what there is a demand for like what Nate was saying maybe you should head that up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gz-performance.com
inqui-z-tor

PostSubject: Re: *********ZEN group buys!!!***********   Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:35 pm

I only asked about doing some PR on group buys (for the z31) is that some forum's (via policy/practice) don't allow it. I've no problems with the policy/practice - I understand some forums have exclusive agreements with sponsors/vendors. I wanted to "inquire" before I posted anything.

I'll put up something later today, regarding the current GB on door sills via ZTek.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *********ZEN group buys!!!***********   

Back to top Go down

*********ZEN group buys!!!***********
Page 1 of 1