Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPOTTED! super clean white NA 300zx @CA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV
Registration date : 2008-07-02

SPOTTED!  super clean white NA 300zx  @CA Empty
PostSubject: SPOTTED! super clean white NA 300zx @CA   SPOTTED!  super clean white NA 300zx  @CA EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 4:33 pm

okay so there are tons of white 300zx's here in CA Razz buttt... i happened to end up at the local friday night car hangout here in El Centro CA.

I was bored early last night and nearly slept the night away but then remembered the tip off from a fellow xB owner that cars meet up at the in-n-out friday nights. So i ventured out in my 08 dodge caliber rental hoping to see a Z or something interesting.. and there it was.

still had 30 day tags on it, the 5spd boot and seat leather still all looked immaculate. completely unmolested (stock) guess i should have took a pic Razz but anyway, dave the owner was cool and of course... i passed on about the ZEN, so hopefully we'll have another noob to prod. lol

car meets usually bring car races and this one was no different. Dave asked if i wanted to come along to watch a race and i tagged along in the caliber following a 6sdp SpecV SER, and was followed by a WRX. there are plenty of dark barren straight roads this close to the border.. we stopped at one, staged, raced and BS'ed a sec before heading back. I know first hand the SER's have pep, but he was unable to put it to the ground spinning 1st and 2nd. Even getting the jump, the WRX firmly planted and pulled to about a car and a half.

back at the fast food joint... it was more of the same ol... civics mustangs young chix on their pink phones.. elitists gracing with their presence and drifty boys as well. something different from the east coast, was baja inspired trucks with fiberglass flares and prerunner bars. something NOT different were the morons that have to speed in or out or do burnouts. And lastly not different? the local fuzz rolling in and clowning those same individuals on the spot.

lol!

i hope next weekend is even more exciting. hoping to see charles park and his tricked out 300zx running at the race legal drags of quallcomm stadium before i leave here.
Back to top Go down
300z32x

300z32x

Number of posts : 523
Car Year/Make/Model : 96 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: SPOTTED! super clean white NA 300zx @CA   SPOTTED!  super clean white NA 300zx  @CA EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 4:40 am

Sweet dude, sounds like it was fun! Come to Atlanta so I can show you how we play!
Back to top Go down
amys300zx

amys300zx

Number of posts : 419

PostSubject: Re: SPOTTED! super clean white NA 300zx @CA   SPOTTED!  super clean white NA 300zx  @CA EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 7:53 am

sweeeeet, are u gonna start another welcome thread before they get here? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

sorry! i cant help but be a smart ass lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3103427
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV

PostSubject: Re: SPOTTED! super clean white NA 300zx @CA   SPOTTED!  super clean white NA 300zx  @CA EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 8:52 am

Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPOTTED! super clean white NA 300zx @CA   SPOTTED!  super clean white NA 300zx  @CA Empty

Back to top Go down

SPOTTED! super clean white NA 300zx @CA
Page 1 of 1