Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hurricane Suck!!!!!! Warning (venting thread for weather challenged)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zkitten
Mod
Zkitten

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Hurricane Suck!!!!!!  Warning (venting thread for weather challenged) Empty
PostSubject: Hurricane Suck!!!!!! Warning (venting thread for weather challenged)   Hurricane Suck!!!!!!  Warning (venting thread for weather challenged) EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 3:38 am

Anybody else getting sick of these blasted storms? Mad Mad Mad If you live on the Gulf Coast or just in a Southeastern state you are probably sick of these freaking things. Last weekend the weather channel had us all worked up and we stayed in our houses waiting for the "executioner" to arrive and dump copious amounts of rain on is. We got nothing!!!!!!!! :cyclops: Anyway, now we have Gustuv and Hannah out there. Hannah is what I'm watching carefully. I hate this time of year!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Folks for those of you who live up North, you can't be upset when we Southerners get nice warm weather in the winter. We earn every bloody good day, but living with the executioner of weather death over our heads for 6 flipping months out of the year. We are in peak season now and it seems like a new one is brewing daily. I hate it. Anyway, thanks for letting me vent. For two years we had peace and quiet, but here we go again. Just hope New Orleans isn't hit as hard as last time.
Back to top Go down
Z_trbl_mkr
Admin
Z_trbl_mkr

Number of posts : 654
Car Year/Make/Model : '90 Nissan 300ZX N/A
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Suck!!!!!! Warning (venting thread for weather challenged)   Hurricane Suck!!!!!!  Warning (venting thread for weather challenged) EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 3:42 am

I have a feeling New Orleans is not going to be there by the end of this hurricane season. Either way I hope those who have to go through these storms don't have many losses.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/z_trbl_mkr
Blacktwin

Blacktwin

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Suck!!!!!! Warning (venting thread for weather challenged)   Hurricane Suck!!!!!!  Warning (venting thread for weather challenged) EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 7:59 am

HURRICANE PARTIES...and gernerators FTW
Back to top Go down
Kristin

Kristin

Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Suck!!!!!! Warning (venting thread for weather challenged)   Hurricane Suck!!!!!!  Warning (venting thread for weather challenged) EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:57 pm

I hate this bull shit rainy/hurricaney season. Today it rained form the time I got up and I believe it is still raining. I hate hurricane season PLUS my birthday is in October and it's a guaranteed rainy day every yea.

I feel for those in New Orleans, kinda sucks really bad they just are getting back on their feet and this asshole Gustav comes along.. =/
Back to top Go down
Zkitten
Mod
Zkitten

Number of posts : 263

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Suck!!!!!! Warning (venting thread for weather challenged)   Hurricane Suck!!!!!!  Warning (venting thread for weather challenged) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:03 am

Second that Kristin. I hate this time of year with a passion because you never know when one of these freaking storms is going to ruin your day. Plus, you live with the specter of impending doom for days at a time not knowing where they will go or how much damage they will do.

Hope people in New Orleans will be okay. Good news is that they are taking this very seriously unlike when Katrina hit. I think they had such good luck without getting storms for so long, they forgot out vulnerable they were. At least now, they are on the ball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Suck!!!!!! Warning (venting thread for weather challenged)   Hurricane Suck!!!!!!  Warning (venting thread for weather challenged) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hurricane Suck!!!!!! Warning (venting thread for weather challenged)
Page 1 of 1