Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Z Finally Broken In!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
300z32x

300z32x

Number of posts : 523
Car Year/Make/Model : 96 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Z Finally Broken In!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Z Finally Broken In!!!!   Z Finally Broken In!!!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 4:18 am

YES! It has finally happened after a long 1.5 years, the Z has finally been broken in! I got my first ticket in the Z today, it was a speeding ticket of 50 in a 35 area. The officer was a really cool guy and said he noticed the Z and he used to own one, so he wanted to follow behind me, and somehow I didn't notice him a good distance behind me, and just opened her up a little.

He said he clocked me doing 65-70mph but decided to cut me a break after checking my records and seeing only one other ticket on my record, plus he himself was a Z owner and he knows how much fun they are, so he cut it down to only 50!

Its not like I have been trying to get pulled over or anything, but it has finally happened. I usually am a good driver and this is only my second ticket since I was 16-17.

Last edited by 300z32x on Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Z_trbl_mkr
Admin
Z_trbl_mkr

Number of posts : 654
Car Year/Make/Model : '90 Nissan 300ZX N/A
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Z Finally Broken In!!!!   Z Finally Broken In!!!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 4:26 am

lol...you got a ticket....glad the cop was a cool one though
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/z_trbl_mkr
cherryz

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Z Finally Broken In!!!!   Z Finally Broken In!!!! EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 1:55 am

Wow. I've had 2 tickets in the Z and on close call (pulled me over but let me go).

First was on interstate, 11pm, no traffic, dry roads, I was cruising @ 80 and got a ticket for 75 or something

Second was on Tail of the Dragon, Tennessee storm troopers were pulling over a group of cars that I was in, we pulled in alongside a group of bikers that had already been pulled over. Got out of that one by going to NC driving school for a day and sending them the certificate + fine.

Ever since I've been doing 65-70 max (interstate), never speed on secondary roads... Saves gas, too!
Back to top Go down
http://slvander.home.mindspring.com/Z32/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z Finally Broken In!!!!   Z Finally Broken In!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Z Finally Broken In!!!!
Page 1 of 1