Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fear Factor = **edit pix**

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Fear Factor = **edit pix** Empty
PostSubject: Fear Factor = **edit pix**   Fear Factor = **edit pix** EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 8:30 am

Fearless challenge! (navy term)

the navy base here and sea world are having their 5th annual event and im about to compete!
I had to drive 2 hours! from the base im at @el centro, but i had to!

everytime i watch fear factor on TV im like, i could do that!

so the prize isnt 50,000 'just' 500. but oh well! im excited ^_^ wish me luck!

i overheard the organizers setting up.. there will be a food, physical, then mental challange. i hope someone gets pics/vids of it... if so, ill def post up! lol!

Last edited by nismo300zr2 on Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
300z32x

300z32x

Number of posts : 523
Car Year/Make/Model : 96 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor = **edit pix**   Fear Factor = **edit pix** EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 11:06 am

AWESOME! Good luck bro! If we can eat balut we can eat anything! WOOT!!!!
Back to top Go down
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV

PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor = **edit pix**   Fear Factor = **edit pix** EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 5:37 pm

dood. i dont eat balut -.- but if it was there for money i would have!

i took cell pix along the way.. they took some good pix that will be uploaded and shared later. im sure there are alot better ones..

but so you can get the idea-

heres me game facing the competition of about 30. buckets forrrr... pale
Fear Factor = **edit pix** Competition

first objective eat the pile o crap within 15 min. hold it down for the ENTIRE event. allowed to rinse out mouth with water, thats about it. i sat at the end to only have chance of one other puking on me vice two. Razz
ALL contestants that finish this seafood concoction of kim chee,squid,snail,seaweed,fish sauce,herring and whatever else under 15 min move on to round two. i did it with a min to spare, gripping my nose the entire time. Embarassed
Fear Factor = **edit pix** Pileocrap

19 of us move onto round two after the hurlers and ones that didnt make time are ejected.
Next up, SUMO SUITS ninja 1 2 at a time.. ride this trike about 50yds without touching feet to ground. Hit a speed bump and bail, run thru 'tires' football style (plenty biffed here and exiting the tires lol) then jump onto a huge air bed and reach in one of two cavities to grab an envelope to transport to the end. 1 fell in the cavity head down and almost had to be rescued hahahah.
Fear Factor = **edit pix** Sumotrike

Next is a 30yd sprint up a path to where two guys await to pummel you on your way to the target mat in the middle of a sand volleyball court. drop the envelope before you hit the mat, get DQ'ed. 3 did just that. top 8 best times move onto the final round, i finished 4th after a dramatic comeback after failing on that &%#!#@ trike. lol
Fear Factor = **edit pix** Gauntlet

Final 8 table had alot of arguments about rules and what to do.. we were expecting a puzzle and got suprised with trivia instead. Hard as heck way out there military.. mostly NAVY! questions. (im a Marine for those that dont know)
Fear Factor = **edit pix** Final8

the goal was to be first to 5 pts FTW. 8 random envelops were on the table, we picked and then got our order of questioning from that. i was 7th of 8. crap!!
three sets of ques to choose from, 1 being easiest and multiple choice worth 1pt.
2pt ques had no multiple choices. 3pt question was the most difficult. if you answered a ques right.. you got to go again! so really, if the lucky schmo who picked envelope #1 answered a 2pt then a 3pt off the bat, he would have won w/o anyone else getting a chance!

but no.. like i said these ques were so hard asking about history and who Lt.(x) was etc.. after like two rounds going around the table.. only two people (not me) had 2pt.s and we had used all the 1pt ques! at this point the one in charge reading the ques decided out of the blue to only advance the two 2pt guys to the next round! of course the rest of us threw a fit saying she had not specified that. Because if so, we likely would have gone for a 3pt ques then. so she back tracked and let us all stay.

round after round we were all getting frustrated with the questions.. scores were now 3 people with 2pt. i was zero until getting a 2pt ques on a wild guess.
"what SE state was last to rejoin the union?" or something like that. WTF! well at least it was -kinda multiple choice.. i just had to pick a state low and right on the map... hmmm
Georgia?! ding!!!!
hahhaha. 2pts. on the board. another 1 or 2 rounds go by and the players are starting to discuss. "damm we just all need to split the pot. 62.50 each." a few were down but not all.
another fruitless round goes by, questions are starting to be repeated.. after the #3 guy is questioned, just about everyone is ready to split the money.

but wait! that wouldnt be fair. 1,2 and 3 got an extra chance. wait until we finish this round then we will split-everyone agreed. #4 had no points. #5 had no points. #6 had 2pts and went for a 3 to try and win....
Mad

the lady read the ques and i just laughed to myself because it was so impossible and sure enough he FaiLeD. #7 it was on me to do the same.
3pts for the win trebek.

"what is the name military contractors use for a manual tool used for impacting"

WTF?!?! is she serious?!???? wait... this is a trick question... like many of the other we couldnt answer.. something simple was worded way out to confuse. that wasnt the exact wording of the ques.. but it was something like that.
I thought to myself as the others mumbled and looked puzzled themselves..
I WORK ON JETS!! i should know this!!! wtf!!!!
impact gun?? no.. its manual she said. gawd dammit!! military contractors are working with me right now!!! auuugh!!! ( i couldnt think of it at the time but a slide hammer is what i had in mind)... WAIT... what?

could it be?

"Hammer"

dramatic pause.. dumbfounded faces around the table. 1 last contestant awaiting his turn...

Fear Factor = **edit pix** FearFac

'CORRECT'

affraid cheers affraid king Twisted Evil Laughing lol! giggle geek queen jocolor affraid
Back to top Go down
cherryz

Number of posts : 677

PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor = **edit pix**   Fear Factor = **edit pix** EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 10:29 pm

AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
http://slvander.home.mindspring.com/Z32/
300z32x

300z32x

Number of posts : 523
Car Year/Make/Model : 96 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor = **edit pix**   Fear Factor = **edit pix** EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 12:19 am

Nice Nate! You are my Fearless Filipino!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor = **edit pix**   Fear Factor = **edit pix** Empty

Back to top Go down

Fear Factor = **edit pix**
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zenthusiast.net :: Off Topic/ Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: