Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's with emotionally unavailable guys???? Urrghhh

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zkitten
Mod
Zkitten

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-07-02

What's with emotionally unavailable guys????  Urrghhh Empty
PostSubject: What's with emotionally unavailable guys???? Urrghhh   What's with emotionally unavailable guys????  Urrghhh EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 8:09 am

Okay, anyone else have a problem with men being "emotionally unavailable?" Went out with this guy for several weeks
and thought things were going well, but then I get the "I just want friends," talk. Amazing because on the first date he was really into me and very engaged. The second date I got a more distant feel from him, but we still had a lot of laughs. By the third date he mentions the dreaded, F-word (you know, "friends") and by the fourth date, barely kissed me goodnight after I wore one of the classiest, sexy dresses I own. I decided I'm not going to chase this guy or call him. He said he'd call me over a week ago and the call still hasn't come. To make matters weirder, he is one of my son's speech therapists, so I seem him at least once a week when I take Chris in for speech. You'd think he'd say something. Anyway, I'm acting like nothing happened since I don't feel it's my place to say anything at this point. I don't chase after men!!! In fact, I'm not sure I'd even go out with him again. I'm just wondering why the sudden change. And...if anyone is wondering, but doesn't want ot ask for fear of being too forward, we didn't sleep together or get beyond a first kiss. There was a lot of kissing that first two dates, but that is all and he seemed to be into me. So, just trying to figure out what the hell happened. I'm curious for your thoughts and ideas.
Back to top Go down
Z_trbl_mkr
Admin
Z_trbl_mkr

Number of posts : 654
Car Year/Make/Model : '90 Nissan 300ZX N/A
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: What's with emotionally unavailable guys???? Urrghhh   What's with emotionally unavailable guys????  Urrghhh EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 9:20 am

He can't decide what he wants. Kinda sounds like he wants what he can't have. And then once he can have it he doesn't want it type
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/z_trbl_mkr
Zkitten
Mod
Zkitten

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: What's with emotionally unavailable guys???? Urrghhh   What's with emotionally unavailable guys????  Urrghhh EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 1:31 pm

Yep, you are probably right. I haven't tried to contact him since and I haven't heard from him. Oh well, onward and upward.
Back to top Go down
300z32x

300z32x

Number of posts : 523
Car Year/Make/Model : 96 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: What's with emotionally unavailable guys???? Urrghhh   What's with emotionally unavailable guys????  Urrghhh EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:50 am

Awww, sorry Kelz! You will find somebody! The question is will I? haha!
Back to top Go down
clickdoc

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: What's with emotionally unavailable guys???? Urrghhh   What's with emotionally unavailable guys????  Urrghhh EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 4:59 am

Straight up Kelz

Men run away fairly soon if they are not getting SEX & I know you have a policy -- you are a cool lady -- don't let stupid men get to you !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's with emotionally unavailable guys???? Urrghhh   What's with emotionally unavailable guys????  Urrghhh Empty

Back to top Go down

What's with emotionally unavailable guys???? Urrghhh
Page 1 of 1