Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NISSAN SPORT covers!!

Go down 
+6
cherryz
300z32x
inqui-z-tor
Z_trbl_mkr
Mr Z
nismo300zr2
10 posters
AuthorMessage
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV
Registration date : 2008-07-02

NISSAN SPORT covers!! Empty
PostSubject: NISSAN SPORT covers!!   NISSAN SPORT covers!! EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 1:00 pm

NISSAN SPORT covers!! Nissan_Sport_Fall_2008_Cover

NISSAN SPORT covers!! Nissan_Sport_Fall_2008_Back_Cover

anyone else on there?

im on the back cover at the bottom. lets see what is INSIDE the mag!! cant wait.
Back to top Go down
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

PostSubject: Re: NISSAN SPORT covers!!   NISSAN SPORT covers!! EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 1:05 pm

AMY isnt that your baby blue hotness on the back also? right edge.
Back to top Go down
Mr Z
Mod
Mr Z

Number of posts : 298
Car Year/Make/Model : 1990 Nissan 300zx 2+2

PostSubject: Re: NISSAN SPORT covers!!   NISSAN SPORT covers!! EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 1:10 pm

lmao it took me about 5 mins to finally find ya nate but i did. im so freakin envious. mark my words mine will be on some magazine one day. I also see jerry's and is that christina's with the leg haning out @ the very bottom???
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/id/MrZ912
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

PostSubject: Re: NISSAN SPORT covers!!   NISSAN SPORT covers!! EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 1:34 pm

she doesnt have that wing. all you had to do was submit and pretty much guaranteed a spot! they were begging for submissions.

im curious as to how many will actually scrutinize each pic and then write in asking them...

"WTF is that gray car at the bottom?!?"
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Z_trbl_mkr
Admin
Z_trbl_mkr

Number of posts : 654
Car Year/Make/Model : '90 Nissan 300ZX N/A
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: NISSAN SPORT covers!!   NISSAN SPORT covers!! EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 11:28 pm

Lol...I think that is Amy's hottness. As for mine I think I saw it in there somewhere but the leg one isn't me...lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/z_trbl_mkr
Mr Z
Mod
Mr Z

PostSubject: Re: NISSAN SPORT covers!!   NISSAN SPORT covers!! EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 12:16 am

nismo300zr2 wrote:
she doesnt have that wing. all you had to do was submit and pretty much guaranteed a spot! they were begging for submissions.

im curious as to how many will actually scrutinize each pic and then write in asking them...

"WTF is that gray car at the bottom?!?"
Laughing
How the hell do i miss opportunities like this???????? Also if anyone says anything about ya rear end they'l have me and the other chris to answer to Wink Razz
Back to top Go down
inqui-z-tor

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: NISSAN SPORT covers!!   NISSAN SPORT covers!! EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 5:34 am

Yeah! On the cover ..

Row 10 .. Photo #5 from the left!

As for missed opportunities .. Nissan Sport practically was begging for submissions.

1st round invitation were sent to subscribers of their INSIDER newsletter.
2nd round invitations went to the Nissan Sport Mag subscibers.

Then they hit many of the forums, concentrating those listed in the back of the magazine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thezenthusiast.com
inqui-z-tor

PostSubject: Re: NISSAN SPORT covers!!   NISSAN SPORT covers!! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 12:07 am

Gray car .. bottom back page .. 4th from the right.

Supposed to be a z32 .. yup a z32 .. with a MR2 rear end conversion. Now don't ask me why?
Back to top Go down
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

PostSubject: Re: NISSAN SPORT covers!!   NISSAN SPORT covers!! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 1:31 am

Shocked

WHY!?!??!

geee i wonder whos friggin POS that halfbreed car is!!

-.-
Back to top Go down
Mr Z
Mod
Mr Z

PostSubject: Re: NISSAN SPORT covers!!   NISSAN SPORT covers!! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 6:01 am

i wouldn't know lmao
Back to top Go down
300z32x

300z32x

Number of posts : 523
Car Year/Make/Model : 96 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: NISSAN SPORT covers!!   NISSAN SPORT covers!! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 8:33 am

SILENCE!!! THAT CAR BELONGS TO THE COOLEST MOTHER FLIPPIN FILIPINO!!.....

Yes Nate, I am hitting on you! I love you
Back to top Go down
inqui-z-tor

PostSubject: Re: NISSAN SPORT covers!!   NISSAN SPORT covers!! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 8:37 am

Larger image ..
NISSAN SPORT covers!! Coolrear

Does this make the thread NWS??
Back to top Go down
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

PostSubject: Re: NISSAN SPORT covers!!   NISSAN SPORT covers!! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 9:37 am

WTF dragracing Evil or Very Mad

magicmike300zx??? who is hosting that?!
Back to top Go down
cherryz

Number of posts : 677

PostSubject: Re: NISSAN SPORT covers!!   NISSAN SPORT covers!! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 11:00 pm

Sweet!
Back to top Go down
http://slvander.home.mindspring.com/Z32/
Breakout ProductionZ

Breakout ProductionZ

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: NISSAN SPORT covers!!   NISSAN SPORT covers!! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 12:34 pm

i didnt make the cover...oh well i rather not let the whole world see my ugly Z til its finished!
Back to top Go down
http://www.breakoutproductionz.com
inqui-z-tor

PostSubject: Re: NISSAN SPORT covers!!   NISSAN SPORT covers!! EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 7:00 am

I got this email today ..

Thank you again for submitting your vehicle for the cover/back cover of the historic Fall 2008 issue of Nissan Sport. Most submissions e-mailed directly to me were used on the cover, so your odds of being part of history are excellent. To see the final version of the covers (updated Monday Oct. 6)—and see if you your car or truck made it—visit www.nissansportmag.com (be sure to also check out the table of contents, too). Limited quantities of the magazine will arrive on newsstands in late October to a select number of Barnes & Noble, Borders, and Hastings bookstores. Subscriber copies are scheduled to mail next week.

In recent weeks we’ve received lots of requests from people who own cover cars to get extra issues. We’re listening! Through Thursday, Oct. 9, current and new subscribers can get extra issues for $4/each. They will be mailed directly from the printer just like subscriber copies: in individually-wrapped polybags (with the address on the outside, not affixed to the magazine). This offer is only available via phone by calling circulation at 505-771-2374 or me directly at 505-890-1764.

Enjoy our special 50 years of Nissan in the USA issue. Hope you landed on the cover! (Duh, you made it, Alan, but sending this if you want extra issues).
-- Dave Bexfield, Editor of Nissan Sport Magazine.

I planned to go to the bookstores to grab an extra copy or 2. Now I don't have to. This is a much better deal. I was told, that if you do order (note by Thursday) your extra copy(s) will arrive with your subscription copy.
Back to top Go down
Quidproquo

Quidproquo

Number of posts : 48
Car Year/Make/Model : 2007 350Z Enthusiast
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: NISSAN SPORT covers!!   NISSAN SPORT covers!! EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 7:51 am

Damn!!! Both my Nissans made the first draft, but my 350Z got cut out of the October 6 revision!!! Oh well, I guess with over 1000 submissions, they felt one entry per subscriber should be enough. I should have sent in better pictures of the Z anyway... they were lame!!!
Back to top Go down
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

PostSubject: Re: NISSAN SPORT covers!!   NISSAN SPORT covers!! EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 10:37 am

whew. i didnt recheck when i got that email.. but just did. my car is still there. i will be ordering a few as well. Smile

EDIT- just checked contents..

Also included: a detailed nissan timeline and a spotlight on the best ( and most unusual ) submissions for this historic cover.

affraid affraid

i wonder if i have a chance at that. i was honestly suprised they chose the pics of my tails to put on there.
Back to top Go down
inqui-z-tor

PostSubject: Re: NISSAN SPORT covers!!   NISSAN SPORT covers!! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 8:52 am

LAST CHANCE to get on the cover! Dozens of enthusiasts and avid readers have lamented that their car/truck was the one unfortunately placed behind the bar code on our Fall 2008 cover. We want to make things right. So the staff has opted to run owner vehicles on the back cover one more issue. Anyone can submit a car or truck (stock or modified) and I encourage you to spread the word—we want as many different models represented as possible. Images may also be used on the inside for our feature story on the best Nissans of all time. Nissan Sport E-Newsletter subscribers will get priority consideration. Please include your full name, city/state, year, make, model of your vehicle. BONUS: one 350Z, one 240Z, one GT-R, and one 300ZX (Z32) will be selected to run large on the front cover to represent the four greatest Nissan sports cars of all time. (inqui-z-tor: Unfortunately no-love for the z31)

NOTE: To be considered for the front cover, we are looking for high resolution excellent/professional photos of cars that have a stock or lightly modified exterior (sorry, no massive wings or wide-body kits, etc.). Deadline: November 12. E-mail submissions (we can accept up to 10MB per e-mail) to editor@nissansportmag.com.
Back to top Go down
inqui-z-tor

PostSubject: Re: NISSAN SPORT covers!!   NISSAN SPORT covers!! EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 7:14 am

Here's a preview of the back cover of the issue coming oiut ..

NISSAN SPORT covers!! Nissan_Sport_Winter_2009_BC
Back to top Go down
fairladyaffair

fairladyaffair

Number of posts : 363
Car Year/Make/Model : 1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: NISSAN SPORT covers!!   NISSAN SPORT covers!! EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:19 am

ok which one of you sneaky awesome sons of b's sent my car in???? cause i know i didnt but it made the CUT!! wooohooo
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/thescarredpoet
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

PostSubject: Re: NISSAN SPORT covers!!   NISSAN SPORT covers!! EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:35 pm

isnt that amy there at the top right?
Back to top Go down
amys300zx

amys300zx

Number of posts : 419

PostSubject: Re: NISSAN SPORT covers!!   NISSAN SPORT covers!! EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:55 am

nismo300zr2 wrote:
isnt that amy there at the top right?

Oooh why yes, yes it is!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3103427
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NISSAN SPORT covers!!   NISSAN SPORT covers!! Empty

Back to top Go down

NISSAN SPORT covers!!
Page 1 of 1