Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need your prayers for a friend...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Z_trbl_mkr
Admin
Z_trbl_mkr

Number of posts : 654
Car Year/Make/Model : '90 Nissan 300ZX N/A
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Need your prayers for a friend... Empty
PostSubject: Need your prayers for a friend...   Need your prayers for a friend... EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 11:35 pm

A very good and close friend of mine passed early Sunday morning on his motorcycle. He was most known for showing his beautiful Honda Prelude in the show circuit. He will be missed dearly. He has many friends he has left behind, and I wanted to ask for everyone to send thoughts and prayers to his friends and family.

Rest In Peace

Marty Nee

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/z_trbl_mkr
cherryz

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Need your prayers for a friend...   Need your prayers for a friend... EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:07 am

RIP, Marty. Sorry to hear, esp a motorcycle-related accident.
Back to top Go down
http://slvander.home.mindspring.com/Z32/
300z32x

300z32x

Number of posts : 523
Car Year/Make/Model : 96 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Need your prayers for a friend...   Need your prayers for a friend... EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 8:30 am

RIP, Marty... I know how bad motorcylce accident can get and I was just in one not too long ago, but I was one of the few lucky ones. Prayers are with you and yours!
Back to top Go down
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV

PostSubject: Re: Need your prayers for a friend...   Need your prayers for a friend... EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 2:24 am

sorry to hear. hope he RIP.

sorry to bring kind of away from the situation..

but have you all thought about what is going to happen to your car after you pass?

I only ask because Xtina said he had an awesome show prelude.. would you want your family or a friend to continue showing your car?

I thought of it several times, having gone off to the desert (iraq) multiple times. I think i would like for my family to continue showing the car as kind of a memorial and to help bring attention to related charities such as Toys for Tots or Big bro Big Sis.
Back to top Go down
Z_trbl_mkr
Admin
Z_trbl_mkr

Number of posts : 654
Car Year/Make/Model : '90 Nissan 300ZX N/A
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Need your prayers for a friend...   Need your prayers for a friend... EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 2:43 am

I agree...if something happened to me I would either like my car given to a charity for it to be auctioned off for their profit...or show for that spacific cherity (make a wish, st judes)

In Marty's case though he stopped showing last year and sold his car so his family no longer has the prelude
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/z_trbl_mkr
300z32x

300z32x

PostSubject: Re: Need your prayers for a friend...   Need your prayers for a friend... EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 2:51 am

I agree with both above.... or be burried in it, cause more than likely nobody wants my POS..
Back to top Go down
cherryz

Number of posts : 677

PostSubject: Re: Need your prayers for a friend...   Need your prayers for a friend... EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 9:20 am

Sorry Tigga, that would be considered toxic waste.

You, not the car. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://slvander.home.mindspring.com/Z32/
300z32x

300z32x

PostSubject: Re: Need your prayers for a friend...   Need your prayers for a friend... EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 9:39 am

bahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need your prayers for a friend...   Need your prayers for a friend... Empty

Back to top Go down

Need your prayers for a friend...
Page 1 of 1