Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the countdown begins...

Go down 
+5
cherryz
jjewell
Z_trbl_mkr
amys300zx
nismo300zr2
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV
Registration date : 2008-07-02

the countdown begins... Empty
PostSubject: the countdown begins...   the countdown begins... EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 10:08 pm

Cool THREE Cool
Back to top Go down
amys300zx

amys300zx

Number of posts : 419

PostSubject: Re: the countdown begins...   the countdown begins... EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 12:27 am

hmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3103427
Z_trbl_mkr
Admin
Z_trbl_mkr

Number of posts : 654
Car Year/Make/Model : '90 Nissan 300ZX N/A
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: the countdown begins...   the countdown begins... EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 12:44 am

Very Happy TWO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/z_trbl_mkr
jjewell

jjewell

Number of posts : 38
Car Year/Make/Model : 87 turbo 03 enthusiast
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: the countdown begins...   the countdown begins... EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 5:53 am

Question ONE Question
Back to top Go down
cherryz

Number of posts : 677

PostSubject: Re: the countdown begins...   the countdown begins... EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 5:54 am

Do I get the prize?
Back to top Go down
http://slvander.home.mindspring.com/Z32/
300z32x

300z32x

Number of posts : 523
Car Year/Make/Model : 96 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: the countdown begins...   the countdown begins... EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 8:35 am

I want one too!
Back to top Go down
Breakout ProductionZ

Breakout ProductionZ

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: the countdown begins...   the countdown begins... EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 10:27 am

I WIN!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.breakoutproductionz.com
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

PostSubject: Re: the countdown begins...   the countdown begins... EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 1:46 pm

nismo300zr2 wrote:
Cool THREE Cool

lol! @ you guys.

this is going to be good. Twisted Evil

ninja 2 DEUX ninja 2
Back to top Go down
Breakout ProductionZ

Breakout ProductionZ

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: the countdown begins...   the countdown begins... EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 10:40 pm

just say one already and get over with it Nate!!! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.breakoutproductionz.com
300z32x

300z32x

PostSubject: Re: the countdown begins...   the countdown begins... EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 4:01 am

THE Z IS ABOUT TO BE RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! GO NATE!

...am I right?
Back to top Go down
Mr Z
Mod
Mr Z

Number of posts : 298
Car Year/Make/Model : 1990 Nissan 300zx 2+2

PostSubject: Re: the countdown begins...   the countdown begins... EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 4:11 am

wish mine was, anyone care to take a road trip?? free eats and sleeps......
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/id/MrZ912
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

PostSubject: Re: the countdown begins...   the countdown begins... EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 6:52 am

nismo300zr2 wrote:
Cool THREE Cool

nismo300zr2 wrote:
ninja 2 DEUX ninja 2

the countdown begins... DramaICHIthe countdown begins... Drama

(nope your all wrong)
Back to top Go down
cherryz

PostSubject: Re: the countdown begins...   the countdown begins... EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:53 am

whatever

I'm startin' my own countdown...
Back to top Go down
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

PostSubject: Re: the countdown begins...   the countdown begins... EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 3:47 pm

nismo300zr2 wrote:
Cool THREE Cool

nismo300zr2 wrote:
ninja 2 DEUX ninja 2

the countdown begins... DramaICHIthe countdown begins... Drama

[/quote]

"0"

houston we have lift off.... the bomb has been dropped

http://fairladyzx.com/viewtopic.php?p=21469#21469

hope you guys get to see it before it gets deleted and the smoke from impact dissapates Razz
Back to top Go down
Z_trbl_mkr
Admin
Z_trbl_mkr

PostSubject: Re: the countdown begins...   the countdown begins... EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:04 pm

aww damn I clicked it and they already deleted the thread, what was it? Huh huh huh?
Back to top Go down
Mr Z
Mod
Mr Z

Number of posts : 298
Car Year/Make/Model : 1990 Nissan 300zx 2+2

PostSubject: Re: the countdown begins...   the countdown begins... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:49 am

yeah same here, already deleted
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/id/MrZ912
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

PostSubject: Re: the countdown begins...   the countdown begins... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 2:16 am

i have it at home.. will post later. I PM'ed it also to all the mods on the site Razz
Back to top Go down
300z32x

300z32x

PostSubject: Re: the countdown begins...   the countdown begins... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 3:10 am

I got no PM, where is my PM damn I knew it was too late!
Back to top Go down
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

PostSubject: Re: the countdown begins...   the countdown begins... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 7:04 am

300z32x wrote:
I got no PM, where is my PM damn I knew it was too late!
PMed on there! not here. lol

here is the orig post submitted to 'site suggestions':

get rid of Dan. Rolling Eyes

Im tired.. so heres a bunch of info for you all to disect and do with as you please. Just had to let (you) know since receiving the following email-

"Hey listen guys, we have not been seeing as of late, the numbers increase over the months, and a course of this year. The postings are not happening and the site seems dead. There is really no need for me to dish out any more money for this place since you guys are not posting up. There are a few posts here and there every once and awhile, and our vendors never show up and try to sell to us and it just been really slow. I guess it is hard to compete against such sites as tt.net and 3zc.

So let me know if I should shut it down or not. Maybe I am missing something. But I am not getting the traffic on this site to warrant it staying around for much longer. Our vendors have not been paying anything to keep this site going so I do not want to take much more out of my own pocket. I just dont have it.

It was a good run and no hard feelings. I mean if you guys start letting others know we are here and have them come over to post up here then by all means I might keep it going but as it stands now there is never anyone online posting up hardly. Plus I visit the other sites and see most of our members over there posting up like crazy. So Why have this site open? It seems as if flaming and bashing is what keeps a site going. Controversy creates posts. I see it all the time. But I was trying to be different by not having a drama site. Where Z guys can come up to post without having someone bash them for what they were doing.

So let me know in the next couple of weeks weather or not I just keep this site going.

Admins:

Daniel
Travis
Tyler"

ME ME ME I I I it is and was always about you wasnt it?

Notice –signed- by ‘admins’ yet the ADMINS other than Dan did not even know until it was scattered across the web.

Seems to me, you only wanted this site to succeed and to get members/posts up to attract vendors/sponsors for your own benefit. Maybe im wrong.. but as much as you tote- "I created this site for YOU GUYS" there seems to be a ton of selfish comments.

Your halfass generic welcomes to new members is a clear indicator you dont really care. you give your same "welcome.. no drama.. pull up and grab a brewski" etc etc crap... (even if they are underage) and then you will ask them something later like.. what color is your Z? when it was clearly in their post you did not even take the time to read.

Flaming bashing keeps a site open? hmmmm i think its just the opposite and is what drove the gang of us away. Read foryourself in the quotes below.

From your current Admins/Mods

“Why is it that I, as an admin, find out about the latest and greatest though a mass e-mail. I never know who new mods are until they are appointed. I didn't know there was talk of shutting this place down until the mass e-mail. It just seems this is more of a one man show and there isn't enough /voting / discussion within the staff.”

“I was wondering about that too but didn't that email ONLY go to the mods? What's it cost to keep this site up anyway?”

“First I heard of it as well. I really hope that email only went to mods. To whomever it was that sent the email, this board isnt going to spring to life overnight. We've been bringing people over, but it's going to take time to build this place up. TT.net has been up almost as long as some people around here have been alive. You cant compare this place with that place, it's totally unfair.”

“Ya'll just gotta think thats how Dan is... He doesn't consult anyone, he "runs" the site and invested into it, so he calls all the shots, after all he is GOD right? So without letting anyone else with any power on this site know... If one is too be banned we should all know about it and know why.. If one is to become a mod, we should know and discuss if he could benifit as a mod.
Once again let down by God... When are you going to realize FZX is bigger than you Dan, people came to this forum hoping for a different enviroment, and you just screw things up by doing sh!t liek this. If you feel like me PM me to find a new home.”

After calling out the owner on breaking his own rules months ago, I was banned directly by him for stating a FACT, not opinion or name calling.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hypocrite

hypocrite

(1) A person who engages in the same behaviors he condemns others for.

The only direct warning I ever received-

ADMIN Welcome Quote- “ MODERATORS of the forum will try and settle any and all disputes in the designated areas. They will give 3 warnings…”

Seems Mr Nicolosi was banned himself for shenanigans on two other forums.. listed in BOLD colors in the Welcome-Rules thread; hence the creation of this website.

Original co-owner. Or –thought- he was. Paid half, but Dan made all the decisions.

Tyler McCauley: im starting to see all this bullshit going on
Daniel Nicolosi: hey
Tyler McCauley: i might be leaving admin
Daniel Nicolosi: not you too man
Daniel Nicolosi: come on
Tyler McCauley: im gettin out before real shit starts happenin
Daniel Nicolosi: dont do me like this
Tyler McCauley: its you brah
Tyler McCauley: you caused all this shit
Daniel Nicolosi: ???
Daniel Nicolosi: no i didnt
Tyler McCauley: you got ppower hungry and got into
Tyler McCauley: a bunch of shit
Tyler McCauley: yea you did
Tyler McCauley: everyone says it
Daniel Nicolosi: so you wanna call my wife and tell her that im a perv?

Random quotes from the original moderators of this forum-

“Now he "claims" his visiting brother was using his admin acct...um yeah...30+ times. This brother of his not only starts a acct (story goes...he also owns a z)...pic doesn't match his user ID among other things...makes no damn sense whatsoever. Even if it was true....he's an idiot to even allow somebody to access his acct in the first place. If he quacks like a duck, looks like a duck...it's a duck. Understandably we all know the same song and dance....It's his forum...and he can god damn do as he pleases...speech; come on now....he's not 6 years old and he should know better. If he wants everybody to take his forum seriously...he needs to first change his attitude. Nobody can hold his hand and tell him what or what not to do...there's such a thing as common sense...which apparently he's devoid of. I'm not necessarily saying he's a bad human being...but if he continues the he is now...that forum is going to tank...soon. If I was conducting business as his vendor..I'd be disgusted and pull out asap. 3zc and the like may not be perfect either...but everybody that's been in the game long enough knows better than to act the way he does.”

“last night dan shut down the site. im sure it was so he could go thru and delete all the related posts.”

“This is ridiculous... Potentially one of the best sites around and he singlehandedly screws it up.”

“Dude I must ask what the hell is up man? Yo man you are single handedly distroying this home for all of us Z lovers dude, you are turning this site into what you where trying to avoid. You are becoming more and more like the MODS over at 3ZC and TT.net. Man you acting like a complete douche bag man... Banning anyone that talks shit about you that you caused. YOU brought this man, they weren't here causing trouble. You just can't admit when you are wrong bro, and its a little fucked up because you are the admin of this site, and your acting like a twelve year old boy who just got his first pubic hair and is acting like he is the shit now. You said all rules apply man. What about this.

1) Creating multiple accts is one thing
2) Using the accts to act like a perv
3) The constant language he uses ...acting all pervish, degrading female members sexually, hitting on every one of them, etc..gets tiring and pretty much cheapens the forum...imho”

“ You need to take responsibility for YOUR OWN damn actions, and realize you brought this upon yourself by commenting on a damn 19yrs old girls boobs man.... WTF?! WHO THE $%#@ DOES THAT? ESPECIALLY AT YOUR AGE DUDE...”

“i called him out on that also and he blatantly lied to me and everyone else saying he had no multiple accounts.”

“ never said go f yourself but good try i did say your acting like a 12 yr old little bitch who is PMSing right now and power hungry but thats was about all. but thanks. Since you paid for this ALLLL by yourself go ahead.”

“...since you guys are not posting up.
Gotta love it... It's our own damn fault, I feel terrible!!!”

Oh and lastly from a member-
“Dan we IP'd searched your accounts and they all are the same. Do you really think we are fucking stupid you sick fucking pervert?..
This sites going down the shit hole and even the best members can see how much of a pervert and fucking sicko you are. Go jerk off to your forum by your OWN damn self.”

One more thing- since you took my car down from the banner and replaced it when you got all butt hurt about getting called out on your own crap, why don’t you take down my “United by Z” slogan as well. We may both have Z’s, but you and I will never be united by any kind of tie again

My apologies to all the fine members of the community losing this site as an outlet, Im sure you will find other sites to migrate to just as others have. but really.. how does one individual ruin a site all by himself?

- Ask Dan

/game over. im done
Back to top Go down
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

PostSubject: Re: the countdown begins...   the countdown begins... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 7:06 am

on the site.. it was color seperated to be able to see different posts. but im too lazy right now Razz

someone go look and see whats going on? lol

obviously.. i cant anymore Razz
Back to top Go down
cherryz

PostSubject: Re: the countdown begins...   the countdown begins... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 8:55 am

There's no sign of an implosion...

But then, I'm not a mod any more (used to be, not sure when that changed).
Back to top Go down
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

PostSubject: Re: the countdown begins...   the countdown begins... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 9:45 am

^!#&^#@$ dan was on laaaaaaaaaaate and i finlaly posted when he left. he may have checked first thing in AM and not so many got to view.. but at least 6 have it waiting in their inboxes.

as long as it spooled him to 30psi, which im sure it did, it was worth it. jocolor
Back to top Go down
300z32x

300z32x

PostSubject: Re: the countdown begins...   the countdown begins... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 9:49 am

Im still a mod, and he banned the shit out of you nate... HAHAHA!

It seems like only a few mods, are still backing Dan.

A Mod, also PM'd Dan about your PM's and he Deleted them before anyone else had the chance to view them.

I saw I had a few qoutes in there... GAWD am I that much of a dick?
Back to top Go down
Z_trbl_mkr
Admin
Z_trbl_mkr

PostSubject: Re: the countdown begins...   the countdown begins... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:07 am

Lol....damn. I didn't see anything over there when I checked it out but I really don't care either. Dan brought this upon himself so.....

Karma's a bitch!
Back to top Go down
300z32x

300z32x

PostSubject: Re: the countdown begins...   the countdown begins... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:13 am

Karma and I have that in common!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the countdown begins...   the countdown begins... Empty

Back to top Go down

the countdown begins...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zenthusiast.net :: Off Topic/ Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: