Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home coming in NC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony@GZ
Mod
Tony@GZ

Number of posts : 186
Car Year/Make/Model : 1995 Nissan 300ZX TT
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Home coming in NC Empty
PostSubject: Home coming in NC   Home coming in NC EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 7:58 am

Well everybody with any luck I will be home on U.S soil in 36 hours. After another 7 plus month tour in Iraq I feel its time to get home and back to normal. Thank you to all of my friends who have helped to support me while I have been away. I look forward to getting home so I can start working on my Z’s again and hopefully help out more with the forum too. If anybody local wants to show up to support us feel free to get up with member fairladyaffair roomer has it that he is trying to put something together and he should have all the information. Well got to run – Tony
Back to top Go down
http://www.gz-performance.com
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Home coming in NC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home coming in NC   Home coming in NC EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 8:12 am

you better not even be in kuWAIT anymore. rain or shine.. i'll be down there blowing up your cell phone Smile
Back to top Go down
Tony@GZ
Mod
Tony@GZ

Number of posts : 186
Car Year/Make/Model : 1995 Nissan 300ZX TT
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Home coming in NC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home coming in NC   Home coming in NC EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 8:25 am

Yes we are but we should be checking in the bags and getting strip searched in an hour or 2
Back to top Go down
http://www.gz-performance.com
Blacktwin

Blacktwin

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Home coming in NC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home coming in NC   Home coming in NC EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 3:57 pm

congrats on coming home.have a safe flight,and make sure they at least buy you dinner if they do a cavity check Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home coming in NC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home coming in NC   Home coming in NC Empty

Back to top Go down

Home coming in NC
Page 1 of 1