Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well... It was fun while it lasted!

Go down 
+5
fairladyaffair
amys300zx
Z_trbl_mkr
nismo300zr2
300z32x
9 posters
AuthorMessage
300z32x

300z32x

Number of posts : 523
Car Year/Make/Model : 96 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Well... It was fun while it lasted! Empty
PostSubject: Well... It was fun while it lasted!   Well... It was fun while it lasted! EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 11:09 am

I will probably regret this later on, but for now it needs to happen. I am disappointed to say, that my journey in the Z world has come to an end. I have been having things go wrong time and time again, and as soon as I fix one thing it seems two more issues present themselfs. I pray that someday when I am ready I will be able to get another Z and finish building my dream Z. Right now my Z is in really bad shape after an accident.

I just dont have the enough money to keep dropping into the Z. Between the Z and Mortgage, I wonder how I still have internet.. pale

Anyways. I wont be here nearly as much. And it was a pleasure meeting you all. Wish you all the best of luck and happiness!
Back to top Go down
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Well... It was fun while it lasted!   Well... It was fun while it lasted! EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 11:19 am

ACCIDENT!?!??! sooooo your okay right? havnt seen you here in a bit.

Sad sorry to hear chris. even if your not here much.. keep in touch.

hopefully we can meet up at the dragon sometime before i leave.
Back to top Go down
Z_trbl_mkr
Admin
Z_trbl_mkr

Number of posts : 654
Car Year/Make/Model : '90 Nissan 300ZX N/A
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Well... It was fun while it lasted!   Well... It was fun while it lasted! EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:14 pm

^^^ what nate said
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/z_trbl_mkr
amys300zx

amys300zx

Number of posts : 419

PostSubject: Re: Well... It was fun while it lasted!   Well... It was fun while it lasted! EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 3:49 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3103427
fairladyaffair

fairladyaffair

Number of posts : 363
Car Year/Make/Model : 1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Well... It was fun while it lasted!   Well... It was fun while it lasted! EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 8:59 am

Well i dont think you should go just cause you had a very unfortunate mishap, you still love the Z so as far as im concerned you should stay. The Z will call to you! youll be back Smile
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/thescarredpoet
Mr Z
Mod
Mr Z

Number of posts : 298
Car Year/Make/Model : 1990 Nissan 300zx 2+2

PostSubject: Re: Well... It was fun while it lasted!   Well... It was fun while it lasted! EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 11:32 pm

Crying or Very sad i feel the same way with mine, bout to the point of gving up myself Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/id/MrZ912
fairladyaffair

fairladyaffair

PostSubject: Re: Well... It was fun while it lasted!   Well... It was fun while it lasted! EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:39 am

we all run into a time when we are so frustrated we want to give up. I swear i have grimlens living in mine but each time im patient and i make it through the rewards are well worth all the knuckle busters and the research and trouble shooting to figure it all out. Hang in there in the long run if you love the Z as much as i do youll be glad you did Very Happy
Back to top Go down
300z32x

300z32x

PostSubject: Re: Well... It was fun while it lasted!   Well... It was fun while it lasted! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:03 am

fairladyaffair wrote:
Well i dont think you should go just cause you had a very unfortunate mishap, you still love the Z so as far as im concerned you should stay. The Z will call to you! youll be back Smile

Oh no, believe me I will be back... as far as when I can't tell you. I just rushed into buying my Z, found a deal I thought was a steal... It is just the wrong chassis for the build I was hoping for and too many mishaps. I know I want my dream Z, and this just isn't working. Possibly in the near future I will carefully purchase the next paltform for my perfect Z. What started as a bad start got a little better then got worse than when I started. Who knows if I can't sell it soon I might just go balls to wall and drop do a full restoration and build.
Back to top Go down
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

PostSubject: Re: Well... It was fun while it lasted!   Well... It was fun while it lasted! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 4:50 am

Mr Z wrote:
Crying or Very sad i feel the same way with mine, bout to the point of gving up myself Mad

i share everyones pain also! Sad

damm if i didnt have have a serious boost leak or some issue after the motor install :-/
the car still sits on my flatbed. It's only coming off to go into the garage for the weekend while im gone.
Back to top Go down
ghostinator

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Well... It was fun while it lasted!   Well... It was fun while it lasted! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 9:36 am

Mr Z wrote:

If you ever have any problems with your Z, drive down and i'll fix them
Back to top Go down
Zkitten
Mod
Zkitten

Number of posts : 263

PostSubject: Re: Well... It was fun while it lasted!   Well... It was fun while it lasted! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 10:23 am

Sorry to hear about your troubles Chris. I'm wishing I had a twin turbo right now in the worst way and plenty of work to restore my NA. But, am glad to know you are okay.
Back to top Go down
300z32x

300z32x

PostSubject: Re: Well... It was fun while it lasted!   Well... It was fun while it lasted! EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 3:59 am

Well it appears I am back faster than I expected!!!

Found a great deal on a great Z!

96 Cobalt Green (Yes I love this color) Twin Turbo with 51,750 Miles, no rust, no modifications!

Found the car while I was driving to visit my ex-fiance's parents. Older gentleman was asking $8500, and I offered him $6500 next weekend and he said ok. Below are some pics!
Well... It was fun while it lasted! 1g114a1363k33m73ob8bp43f4d87c22e713
Well... It was fun while it lasted! 1f61291g53mc3p53of8bp196aed4eb2f413
Well... It was fun while it lasted! 11412b1333ne3o83l18bp1c0f56799f1e1e
Back to top Go down
fairladyaffair

fairladyaffair

PostSubject: Re: Well... It was fun while it lasted!   Well... It was fun while it lasted! EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 5:38 am

SWEET DEAL glad to see you found a good one man!
Back to top Go down
Z_trbl_mkr
Admin
Z_trbl_mkr

Number of posts : 654
Car Year/Make/Model : '90 Nissan 300ZX N/A
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Well... It was fun while it lasted!   Well... It was fun while it lasted! EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:17 am

Nice find Chris! What a beauty...love the green. I think I speak for the rest of ZEN when I say....more pix
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/z_trbl_mkr
300z32x

300z32x

PostSubject: Re: Well... It was fun while it lasted!   Well... It was fun while it lasted! EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 8:07 am

interior pic soon to come once it gets a good cleaning!
Back to top Go down
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

PostSubject: Re: Well... It was fun while it lasted!   Well... It was fun while it lasted! EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:39 am

HAHHAHA!!!

congrats!!!

now we can hangout again.

er... start. ?O.o?
Back to top Go down
cherryz

Number of posts : 677

PostSubject: Re: Well... It was fun while it lasted!   Well... It was fun while it lasted! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 10:34 am

You suck.

That is one great deal.

Edit: Where's the Nissan logo on the nose panel? Did the old guy swap it out?

BTW, curious as to how old you think an "older gentleman" is???

Edit3: You visit your ex-fiance's parents? Really??? You are one classy dude.
Back to top Go down
http://slvander.home.mindspring.com/Z32/
300z32x

300z32x

PostSubject: Re: Well... It was fun while it lasted!   Well... It was fun while it lasted! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 10:25 pm

Nate gimme a while to have this TT semi-built, RPS Clutch+Flywheel, One-piece driveshaft, and HKS EVC-V ordered!

- As for the Nissan Logo the gentleman said he had replaced it the OE panel and had it shaven for a cleaner appearance!

- "Older Gentleman," if I had to guess was high 50's-low 60's!

- My ex-fiance's parents love me and I love them. They treated me with a great deal of respect, and tell me I am the perfect man for her mainly because I have my life together at 21... (I assume). Anyways, she was out of town and they were spending thanksgiving alone and so was I so..
Back to top Go down
cherryz

Number of posts : 677

PostSubject: Re: Well... It was fun while it lasted!   Well... It was fun while it lasted! EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 12:37 am

That's great Chris... Now get that interior detailed and post some pics...
Back to top Go down
http://slvander.home.mindspring.com/Z32/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well... It was fun while it lasted!   Well... It was fun while it lasted! Empty

Back to top Go down

Well... It was fun while it lasted!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zenthusiast.net :: Off Topic/ Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: