Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for the lowest price on Garrett GT2860RS turbo’s

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony@GZ
Mod
Tony@GZ

Number of posts : 186
Car Year/Make/Model : 1995 Nissan 300ZX TT
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Looking for the lowest price on Garrett GT2860RS turbo’s Empty
PostSubject: Looking for the lowest price on Garrett GT2860RS turbo’s   Looking for the lowest price on Garrett GT2860RS turbo’s EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 11:20 am

Looking for the lowest price on Garrett GT2860RS turbo’s. Preferably with a .64 a/r housing they can be from a vender or individual. Lowest price I have been able to locate them for is $1,000 each. I will consider low mileage used units but would rather new ones.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gz-performance.com
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the lowest price on Garrett GT2860RS turbo’s   Looking for the lowest price on Garrett GT2860RS turbo’s EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 11:42 am

Tony@GZ wrote:
Looking for the lowest price on Garrett GT2860RS turbo’s. Preferably with a .64 a/r housing they can be from a vender or individual. Lowest price I have been able to locate them for is $1,000 each. I will consider low mileage used units but would rather new ones.

aka GT28RS aka disco potato aka GT675 ala disco potatoe....

anyway yah.. you know mine are low mileage and not ragged on.
I think i am looking for something a little more responsive, little less dyno queen.

Im also looking for a nice set of carbon stiffback seats.. if you can find me a deal on those, we may have to crunch numbers here Tony.
Back to top Go down
Tony@GZ
Mod
Tony@GZ

Number of posts : 186
Car Year/Make/Model : 1995 Nissan 300ZX TT
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the lowest price on Garrett GT2860RS turbo’s   Looking for the lowest price on Garrett GT2860RS turbo’s EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:11 pm

I am going with a different Turbo now but thanks anyway Nate. I will be sure to post some pics and might be able to start producing my own line of turbo Kits if things work out well for the setup I am planning on going with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gz-performance.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the lowest price on Garrett GT2860RS turbo’s   Looking for the lowest price on Garrett GT2860RS turbo’s Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for the lowest price on Garrett GT2860RS turbo’s
Page 1 of 1