Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS: Greddy Gracer style bumper & 300degree camber kit in NC (need date money!!!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BOOZT_JUNKIE

BOOZT_JUNKIE

Number of posts : 37
Car Year/Make/Model : 1994 Z32 TT
Registration date : 2008-10-20

FS: Greddy Gracer style bumper & 300degree camber kit  in NC (need date money!!!) Empty
PostSubject: FS: Greddy Gracer style bumper & 300degree camber kit in NC (need date money!!!)   FS: Greddy Gracer style bumper & 300degree camber kit  in NC (need date money!!!) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 2:38 am

i have a fiberglass Greddy Gracer style bumper & 300degree camber kit for sale. i'll ship the camber kit anywhere, but i'd like to sell the bumper in NC (within reason) so we could arrange a meeting to pick it up.

$70 shipped for the camber kit, it is brand new.

i'll take $80 for the bumper. it does fit and will require some love to make it a perfect fit, but it is do-able.

pm me here, or you can email me at bstznut@hotmail.com. if you want some pics of the bumper, hollar and i'll send some. i really do need date money, so i prefer paypal or a check. would like to sell both by the first of the year.

thanks
Back to top Go down

FS: Greddy Gracer style bumper & 300degree camber kit in NC (need date money!!!)
Page 1 of 1