Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ARGHH, working retail/services on the holidays...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blacktwin

Blacktwin

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2008-07-01

ARGHH, working retail/services on the holidays... Empty
PostSubject: ARGHH, working retail/services on the holidays...   ARGHH, working retail/services on the holidays... EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 8:37 am

Why is it people's IQ drops 40 points whenever this season comes around. It's like one stupid question after another and people always wanting something for nothing.it's beginning to make me even more anti-social than i already am...i mean it's supposed to be Christmas..is wayne brady gonna have to choke a bitch?..

P.S. Happy Holidays
Back to top Go down
cherryz

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: ARGHH, working retail/services on the holidays...   ARGHH, working retail/services on the holidays... EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:53 am

Hahaha, yes, everyone seems to be in a big hurry and full of a sense of entitlement vs. patience and gratitude. I just try to stay out of their way...

Hang in there!
Back to top Go down
http://slvander.home.mindspring.com/Z32/
amys300zx

amys300zx

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: ARGHH, working retail/services on the holidays...   ARGHH, working retail/services on the holidays... EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:09 pm

ooooh blah, i hate christmas shoppers they are evvvvil. just take a look @ that whole walmart thing w/ the worker that got trampled to death by the black friday crowd *omg*!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3103427
Blacktwin

Blacktwin

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: ARGHH, working retail/services on the holidays...   ARGHH, working retail/services on the holidays... EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:03 pm

cherryz wrote:
Hahaha, yes, everyone seems to be in a big hurry and full of a sense of entitlement vs. patience and gratitude. I just try to stay out of their way...

Hang in there!
lol. well i would like to stay out of their way but i'm the one they come to to get things installed.i had at least 3 diff people today try to convince me to install their amps and subs forfree since i was installing their radios. each one said the same thing "can't you just run the wires real quick?" or "so to do that it's extra?" "can't you just show me how to do it for free?" hammer
Back to top Go down
300z32x

300z32x

Number of posts : 523
Car Year/Make/Model : 96 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: ARGHH, working retail/services on the holidays...   ARGHH, working retail/services on the holidays... EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:16 am

Blacktwin wrote:
lol. well i would like to stay out of their way but i'm the one they come to to get things installed.i had at least 3 diff people today try to convince me to install their amps and subs forfree since i was installing their radios. each one said the same thing "can't you just run the wires real quick?" or "so to do that it's extra?" "can't you just show me how to do it for free?" hammer

Yeeeeep. I remember those days! Hell I still go through them and I dont even install audio anymore, its more along the lines of, "hey can you adjust my camber or caster while your doing my alignment." Or "While your working on it can you inspect so and so for free?"

I just simply reply "Your not suppose to be in the shop, talk to the sales rep and see if she/he is in a good mood."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARGHH, working retail/services on the holidays...   ARGHH, working retail/services on the holidays... Empty

Back to top Go down

ARGHH, working retail/services on the holidays...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zenthusiast.net :: Off Topic/ Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: