Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

its amazing how someone can be so disctracted.....freakin girls.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BOOZT_JUNKIE

BOOZT_JUNKIE

Number of posts : 37
Car Year/Make/Model : 1994 Z32 TT
Registration date : 2008-10-20

its amazing how someone can be so disctracted.....freakin girls. Empty
PostSubject: its amazing how someone can be so disctracted.....freakin girls.   its amazing how someone can be so disctracted.....freakin girls. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:08 am

hey ZENners, i need some encourgement to get back on track and get my wonderful z fixed and finished so i can drive it again.

i've been soooooooo distracted/frustrated/hindered by a female and its literally all i can think about. i've got all the parts i need (i think) i just need some motivation. don't really have a prob helping others, its just when i look at my own my care just isn't there anymore. i was doing GREAT before i met her, now i'm just blah. wouldn't mind some input from our female members.

nate, i need to go to j-ville with you next time and surround myself with the culture again. some of you have seen my enthusiasm before, i just need a kick in the ass to get it back! we have got to get together....member here bundyz wants to meet next wed....so if we can get fairladyaffair and tony, we'd be golden.

i think the upcoming spring season will be a great help, maybe i should just keep collecting parts...

SOOOoooo, anyone

Last edited by BOOZT_JUNKIE on Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fairladyaffair

fairladyaffair

Number of posts : 363
Car Year/Make/Model : 1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: its amazing how someone can be so disctracted.....freakin girls.   its amazing how someone can be so disctracted.....freakin girls. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:02 am

Im in B havnt heard from you except on here i was wondering what was keeping you so "restricted" lol. Wed as in tomorrow?? Im in town and completely wide open for a meet. You guys have my number just let me know and ill be there.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/thescarredpoet
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: its amazing how someone can be so disctracted.....freakin girls.   its amazing how someone can be so disctracted.....freakin girls. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:24 am

i think tomm is rain so hopefully you mean next weds and it isnt forcasted to be wet. but YES i am down to meet, hangout.. and VENT!!!
Back to top Go down
BOOZT_JUNKIE

BOOZT_JUNKIE

Number of posts : 37
Car Year/Make/Model : 1994 Z32 TT
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: its amazing how someone can be so disctracted.....freakin girls.   its amazing how someone can be so disctracted.....freakin girls. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 10:56 pm

yea, i ment next wed....i'm looking forward to it.

hey reid, we need to have a few beers at the same place we met last time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fairladyaffair

fairladyaffair

PostSubject: Re: its amazing how someone can be so disctracted.....freakin girls.   its amazing how someone can be so disctracted.....freakin girls. EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 5:38 am

Lol def would love to do that, name the time and ill be at the place
Back to top Go down
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

PostSubject: Re: its amazing how someone can be so disctracted.....freakin girls.   its amazing how someone can be so disctracted.....freakin girls. EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 10:38 am

are we all limping our Z's or do you guys need a DD Razz
Back to top Go down
fairladyaffair

fairladyaffair

PostSubject: Re: its amazing how someone can be so disctracted.....freakin girls.   its amazing how someone can be so disctracted.....freakin girls. EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:25 pm

well im limping mine because i have no other choice really, but i think i might have everything done over the weekend so it wont be "limping" anymore by then.
Back to top Go down
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

PostSubject: Re: its amazing how someone can be so disctracted.....freakin girls.   its amazing how someone can be so disctracted.....freakin girls. EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:46 am

i drove mine to and fro work today. it's still crap Sad

cant risk it on the hour drive to jville.
Back to top Go down
fairladyaffair

fairladyaffair

PostSubject: Re: its amazing how someone can be so disctracted.....freakin girls.   its amazing how someone can be so disctracted.....freakin girls. EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:50 am

what exactly is wrong with her anyways, i never really talked to you about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its amazing how someone can be so disctracted.....freakin girls.   its amazing how someone can be so disctracted.....freakin girls. Empty

Back to top Go down

its amazing how someone can be so disctracted.....freakin girls.
Page 1 of 1