Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Few goodies that have come in lately

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blacktwin

Blacktwin

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Few goodies that have come in lately Empty
PostSubject: Few goodies that have come in lately   Few goodies that have come in lately EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:02 pm

I've been ordering a few things lately that i've been wanting for a while.since the car is so close to being back on the road.thought i'd share.
a new spoiler "90 to 93 replica" from charles at powertrix.very nice quality.mine had a battle with hail a few yrs ago and lost:)
Few goodies that have come in lately Picture005
A new set of HIDs 4300k temp.
Few goodies that have come in lately Picture007
stainless steel hardpipe with couplers and a set of chrome gauge rings for the cluster
Few goodies that have come in lately Picture004
300degree gauge din panel so i can get the autometers off my a-piller looking stock again.
Few goodies that have come in lately Picture006
and these 3 stri gauges are on transit as we speak.
oil temp/water temp/boost smoked lens when the ignition is off they look blank.in the whire LED light with black background.
Few goodies that have come in lately STRI20GAUGES
Back to top Go down
fairladyaffair

fairladyaffair

Number of posts : 363
Car Year/Make/Model : 1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Few goodies that have come in lately   Few goodies that have come in lately EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 4:44 am

oooooooohh very nice goodies, Hids and the gauges are def something i need to invest in in the very near future.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/thescarredpoet
Zkitten
Mod
Zkitten

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Few goodies that have come in lately   Few goodies that have come in lately EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:53 am

Cool stuff. Looks like you are going to have some fun with the Z. Show us pics when you get that baby installed. Should be sweet.
Back to top Go down
Blacktwin

Blacktwin

PostSubject: Re: Few goodies that have come in lately   Few goodies that have come in lately EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:00 pm

Zkitten wrote:
Cool stuff. Looks like you are going to have some fun with the Z. Show us pics when you get that baby installed. Should be sweet.
well do, should be test firing the old girl up sometime this weekend.
Back to top Go down
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Few goodies that have come in lately   Few goodies that have come in lately EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:40 pm

niiiice

HELLA hid's?
BALLIN!

looking at your rad pipe and thinking of my own.. what water temp sensor are you using and where did you/are locating it? im having troubles now trying to find hose to fit my Greddy sensor.

i like that 300 DIN panel. never liked the a piller mounts. i went with defi's DIN.

and the gauges are sweet as well. the S logo though looks like the motorcycle brand scorpion 'S'!

REID you need gauges? i have a set of autometer white face C2's never used-
https://zenthusiast.forumotion.com/parts-cars-for-sale-f3/3-gauge-set-t484.htm#5387
Back to top Go down
Blacktwin

Blacktwin

PostSubject: Re: Few goodies that have come in lately   Few goodies that have come in lately EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 3:07 pm

nismo300zr2 wrote:
niiiice

HELLA hid's?
BALLIN!

looking at your rad pipe and thinking of my own.. what water temp sensor are you using and where did you/are locating it? im having troubles now trying to find hose to fit my Greddy sensor.

i like that 300 DIN panel. never liked the a piller mounts. i went with defi's DIN.

and the gauges are sweet as well. the S logo though looks like the motorcycle brand scorpion 'S'!

REID you need gauges? i have a set of autometer white face C2's never used-
http://www.zenthusiast.net/parts-cars-for-sale-f3/3-gauge-set-t484.htm#5387

nah the HID's are phillips generics,got them from a local vendor for 100 bucks.they can be found on ebay for about 80 but i liked the security of knowing if one goes out i can get another replacement in town.not sure yet on the water temp yet.might just tape it into that hardpipe.
Back to top Go down
fairladyaffair

fairladyaffair

Number of posts : 363
Car Year/Make/Model : 1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Few goodies that have come in lately   Few goodies that have come in lately EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 6:38 am

thanks nate but im pickey about the gauges, i want to get some black face greddy gauges. If i can find some of those guages that fit where the bose center speaker is then i would take those. I Ordered a 3 pod for the piller but after i got it i hated it plus my brand new pillars look so nice Smile anyhow, still wondering if your ever going to get back with me about that chrome plentium.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/thescarredpoet
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Few goodies that have come in lately   Few goodies that have come in lately Empty

Back to top Go down

Few goodies that have come in lately
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zenthusiast.net :: General Topics :: General Z Discussion-
Jump to: