Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :)

Go down 
+2
cherryz
JDMZ32
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JDMZ32

JDMZ32

Number of posts : 71
Car Year/Make/Model : 1991/Nissan/300ZX - Slicktop/NA/5spd
Registration date : 2008-11-10

So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :) Empty
PostSubject: So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :)   So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:09 pm

I took my girlfriend to Atlanta for the day and went to a lot of surprise locations, including World of Coca-Cola, Zoo Atlanta, Subway Smile, and "Valentine's in the Garden" at Atlanta Botanical Garden. She loved it all, but before all of it, we stopped at MY stop. Or, my other Fairlady's stop, I should say. It was my first time at Z1 Motorsports and it was awesome. Russell's beautiful silver TT Z32 vert and the blue APS TT Z33 were sitting in the lobby, along with hundreds of beautiful parts for any Z enthusiast to drool over. So, here's the list:

• AMS Underdrive Pulley
  • AMS Water Pump Overdrive Pulley
  • AMS Alternator Pulley
  • AMS Power Steering Pulley
  • Three new Nissan drive belts
  • New OEM Nissan Coil Pack Connector Plugs
  • New OEM Nissan O2 Sensor Connector Plugs (Russell gave them to me, very nice/good customer service)
  • Z1 Chrome Lower Radiator Hardpipe
  • Z1 Red Silicone Elbows for Hardpipe
  • Z1 Red Silicone Upper Radiator Hose
  • Z1 Red Silicone Coolant Bypass Hoses

Pretty soon I'll be ordering AMS O2 Sensors, 4 Nissan cam seals, 1 Nissan crank seal, a Nissan thermostat, possibly a used/good condition fan clutch, two new Nissan 300ZX keys (black and red/regular and valet), and an HID kit. I already have a new Nissan water pump and Nissan timing belt. I'm buying Reid's Nissan OEM TT radiator with Nismo cap. All of these parts are going in at the same time, obviously.

Pictures!

So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :) IMG_2983
BOXES!

So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :) IMG_2984
Opened boxes!

So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :) IMG_2985
Everything!

So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :) IMG_2986

So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :) IMG_2988

So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :) IMG_2989

So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :) IMG_2990

So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :) IMG_2993
The Z1 banner was free with my purchase Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blnk182soninmyc5
cherryz

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :)   So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:03 pm

I gotta get down there some time...
Back to top Go down
http://slvander.home.mindspring.com/Z32/
fairladyaffair

fairladyaffair

Number of posts : 363
Car Year/Make/Model : 1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :)   So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 3:25 am

very nice collection Smile I am updating my thermostat so if you want to get mine off of me ill give it to you for 10 bucks Smile
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/thescarredpoet
Z_trbl_mkr
Admin
Z_trbl_mkr

Number of posts : 654
Car Year/Make/Model : '90 Nissan 300ZX N/A
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :)   So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 4:30 am

very nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/z_trbl_mkr
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV

PostSubject: Re: So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :)   So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:16 am

oh my. was that her present to you?? i hope you at least bought her something 'big!' to get on her good graces after that buy!
Back to top Go down
JDMZ32

JDMZ32

PostSubject: Re: So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :)   So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:11 am

is your thermostat still in great condition and everything? i could just get a new one for 8 bucks more, so maybe. any update on that dipstick? thanks for the offer btw.

and that was my present to her. her being the Z. my present to my girlfriend was the eventful trip to atlanta for the day Smile. she/we loved it. and i consider a trip to atlanta big haha. it was all a surprise (she knew we were going to atlanta, but didn't know what we were doing).

thanks to all.
Back to top Go down
300z32x

300z32x

Number of posts : 523
Car Year/Make/Model : 96 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :)   So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:41 am

If anyone is coming to Atlanta, let me know, I will give you "HAVE TO EAT" locations, fun stuff, and after house spots.
Back to top Go down
fairladyaffair

fairladyaffair

PostSubject: Re: So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :)   So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:55 pm

it looks brand new but as we all know looks can be decieving. All i know is the TT never overheated with it and the temp on my Z stays solid all the time even under hard loads and 18 lbs of boost on track days with the stock radiator still in it soooo just let me know. personally and im not helping myself here i would buy a new one just for piece of mind, but i know mine works fine if you do decide to save the extra bucks. No worries man Smile
Back to top Go down
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV

PostSubject: Re: So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :)   So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :) EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 7:42 pm

300z32x wrote:
If anyone is coming to Atlanta, let me know, I will give you "HAVE TO EAT" locations, fun stuff, and after house spots.

ru sans sushi downtown! perfect vday gift Smile
Back to top Go down
fairladyaffair

fairladyaffair

PostSubject: Re: So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :)   So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 9:51 am

ahhh sushi Smile
Back to top Go down
JDMZ32

JDMZ32

PostSubject: Re: So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :)   So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 1:28 pm

fish ftl. reid, i think i'll just be safe and buy a new thermostat instead for six bucks more. or maybe Z1 will price match your ten Wink. lol. after saturday, i'm pretty sure the only thing i'll have left to buy is your radiator and cap!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :)   So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :) Empty

Back to top Go down

So, I got my Fairlady some Valentine's Day presents :)
Page 1 of 1