Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy belated birthday Blacktwin!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Z_trbl_mkr
Admin
Z_trbl_mkr

Number of posts : 654
Car Year/Make/Model : '90 Nissan 300ZX N/A
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Happy belated birthday Blacktwin! Empty
PostSubject: Happy belated birthday Blacktwin!   Happy belated birthday Blacktwin! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:52 pm

Happy Birthday you old man you...lol Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/z_trbl_mkr
Blacktwin

Blacktwin

Number of posts : 403

PostSubject: Re: Happy belated birthday Blacktwin!   Happy belated birthday Blacktwin! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:23 am

lol..thank you..i think i'll get me a new walker and i ramp for the front door:)
Back to top Go down
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Happy belated birthday Blacktwin!   Happy belated birthday Blacktwin! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:37 am

omedetto tanjobi gozaimasu!!! ^___^
Back to top Go down
fairladyaffair

fairladyaffair

Number of posts : 363
Car Year/Make/Model : 1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Happy belated birthday Blacktwin!   Happy belated birthday Blacktwin! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 1:29 pm

Yes happy birthday my friend, i ment to ask how is the built motor treating you?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/thescarredpoet
Blacktwin

Blacktwin

PostSubject: Re: Happy belated birthday Blacktwin!   Happy belated birthday Blacktwin! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:15 pm

going pretty good.have very few bugs now to work out.my main bug is the imfamous ash-spec doolz prob. that everyone has even at 40mph the car will die when you press in the clutch.that intake system just sits too low for a jspec fascia.
Back to top Go down
fairladyaffair

fairladyaffair

PostSubject: Re: Happy belated birthday Blacktwin!   Happy belated birthday Blacktwin! EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:02 am

yea i can remember mine going dead when i push the clutch in on the way down the road, to keep it from killin itself i just tapped the throttle a little and it was fine, mainly im sure cause of my front mount. I removed my AC in my TT and moved the oil cooler back to where the ac fan used to be to create more room for the doolz so i can do the flower pot mod and see if that helps with that issue as well as the idle issue. gotta find the right style pots though lol. you could custom make some filter relocaters like Z1 has and that would probably fix the problem as well. what other bugs are being a pest?
Back to top Go down
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Happy belated birthday Blacktwin!   Happy belated birthday Blacktwin! EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:07 am

ZIPLOCK mod FTW!!!! lol

funny, when i had my FMIC blocking airflow to the filters, it ran (a little) better and didnt hesitate as much. but sometimes it would die like you guys experienced, and i also would have to blip the throttle.

Reid when i ran that setup, Z1 actually told me the extensions were making the car run worse. go figure.
Back to top Go down
Blacktwin

Blacktwin

PostSubject: Re: Happy belated birthday Blacktwin!   Happy belated birthday Blacktwin! EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:52 pm

fairladyaffair wrote:
yea i can remember mine going dead when i push the clutch in on the way down the road, to keep it from killin itself i just tapped the throttle a little and it was fine, mainly im sure cause of my front mount. I removed my AC in my TT and moved the oil cooler back to where the ac fan used to be to create more room for the doolz so i can do the flower pot mod and see if that helps with that issue as well as the idle issue. gotta find the right style pots though lol. you could custom make some filter relocaters like Z1 has and that would probably fix the problem as well. what other bugs are being a pest?
narrowing the bugs down.now just the hesitation prob.which i have a apexi SAFC sitting here so i could just get rid if the doolz and get a double jwt and 2 MAF sensors but hell im tired of spending money..lol i'll prolly just go flower pot shopping and see if that clears it up first.plus i need to install my splash shields that's gotta be a good chunk of the prob by its self.but besides that it runs great and pulls extremely hard.and i have to fix the corner of my new spoiler it popped up a little so i need to remount it.all ion all not too much to complain about.
Back to top Go down
fairladyaffair

fairladyaffair

PostSubject: Re: Happy belated birthday Blacktwin!   Happy belated birthday Blacktwin! EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:17 pm

you can program in the second maf with the ashspec doolz as well cant you? Im sure you can but if you decide not to give me a good deal on that apexi safc and i might get it off of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy belated birthday Blacktwin!   Happy belated birthday Blacktwin! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy belated birthday Blacktwin!
Page 1 of 1