Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apexi AVC-R help still needed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rojoloco

rojoloco

Number of posts : 81
Car Year/Make/Model : 1993 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo 5-spd
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Apexi AVC-R help still needed Empty
PostSubject: Apexi AVC-R help still needed   Apexi AVC-R help still needed EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:25 am

This thing is kicking me in the rear. I can't understand the instructions for the life of me. I'm not even sure which part to follow. Somebody please break it down for me based on the following instructions. I might as well be reading the Japanese manual that came with the thing. Everything is installed. I just need to set it up so that I can get the self learn feature to work and get proper boost levels. What is the difference between actuator type and wastegate type? FYI, my boost solenoids were removed instead of just being unplugged but it is all still set up properly. I want to get more than 5psi.

Apexi AVC-R help still needed Avcr001

Apexi AVC-R help still needed Avcr002

Apexi AVC-R help still needed Avcr003
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairladyz32.com

Apexi AVC-R help still needed
Page 1 of 1