Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

need a guage bezel for a 94TT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BOOZT_JUNKIE

BOOZT_JUNKIE

Number of posts : 37
Car Year/Make/Model : 1994 Z32 TT
Registration date : 2008-10-20

need a guage bezel for a 94TT Empty
PostSubject: need a guage bezel for a 94TT   need a guage bezel for a 94TT EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:23 pm

in need of a guage bezel for a 94TT, the piece that has the 4 holes for speed/tach/fuel/temp. i messed mine up by using a harsh adhesive remover.
Back to top Go down
Tony@GZ
Mod
Tony@GZ

Number of posts : 186
Car Year/Make/Model : 1995 Nissan 300ZX TT
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: need a guage bezel for a 94TT   need a guage bezel for a 94TT EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:29 pm

Got one from a 92 TT it needs to be cleaned up a little bit and if you only need it for parts it should be more than sufficient for your needs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gz-performance.com
BOOZT_JUNKIE

BOOZT_JUNKIE

Number of posts : 37
Car Year/Make/Model : 1994 Z32 TT
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: need a guage bezel for a 94TT   need a guage bezel for a 94TT EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:56 am

Tony@GZ wrote:
Got one from a 92 TT it needs to be cleaned up a little bit and if you only need it for parts it should be more than sufficient for your needs.

cool, let me know when you get back, and i might can run down there and get it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need a guage bezel for a 94TT   need a guage bezel for a 94TT Empty

Back to top Go down

need a guage bezel for a 94TT
Page 1 of 1