Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

northeast pa back road filming day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jjewell

jjewell

Number of posts : 38
Car Year/Make/Model : 87 turbo 03 enthusiast
Registration date : 2008-07-18

northeast pa back road filming day Empty
PostSubject: northeast pa back road filming day   northeast pa back road filming day EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:28 pm

who all would like to get together to do some back road filming through out many of the back roads in my area? this would be a sunday of back road driving with in car, on car, and drive by filming and picture taking. we need to figure out a route that would incorporate as many roads as possible that we could get some really good footage on. i think it would be a really good project to be able to make a video with many different angles of the same events. if we pull together all the data in one video, it should have some really awesome results.
also sharing the data with one another to see what each of us can come with so we can get many different perspectives for each person who decides to edit their own video would be a really nice addition as well. let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions please feel free to voice them here.
Back to top Go down
WiZZard

Number of posts : 1
Car Year/Make/Model : 1984 Z31 Turbo w/T-Tops (Excellent Condition); 1984 Z-31 AE Slick-Top (Parts Car), and a 1989 Z-31 A
Registration date : 2009-05-26

northeast pa back road filming day Empty
PostSubject: Re: northeast pa back road filming day   northeast pa back road filming day EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:40 pm

Sounds like a great idea. I would be very interested in attending.

Please forward any information to my E-mail address: pcd_2000@yahoo.com

Thanks,

WiZZard

1984 300zx Turbo
Back to top Go down

northeast pa back road filming day
Page 1 of 1