Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cleanin out garage sale!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV
Registration date : 2008-07-02

cleanin out garage sale! Empty
PostSubject: cleanin out garage sale!   cleanin out garage sale! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:50 am

cherryz wrote:
hahahahaha! Way to bump the post count... 2 more to go to 1K!

whoops! lol i didnt even notice till you said.. then i forgot.. and casually posted a LAME 1000th post!
oh well..

my neighborhood is having a big community yardsale this Sat (TOMM!) starting @7am till whenever. hopefully it stays dry out.

Its been posted on numerous websites and papers, so there should be alot of stuff for bargain hunters.

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=f...title&resnum=1
easy to get to, right off hwy 70 in James city.

As for our sale.. i have alot of car audio and home audio/video equip. TIRES+wheels. Alot of baby clothes/toys/etc. Furniture, TV's monitors.. cpu equip.. magazines.. random motorcycle and car parts. womens accessories, male clothing, Books,DVD's CD's vid games.. RC cars/trucks/helo...
shet.. everything has a price come take a look!

AND OF COURSE.. i have a ton of spare Z32 parts. wheels, hoses, panels, fastners, clamps, etc etc
Back to top Go down

cleanin out garage sale!
Page 1 of 1