Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello new here allow me to introduce myself...From NJ Bergen County

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackbird

Blackbird

Number of posts : 7
Car Year/Make/Model : 1981 Datsun 280ZX Turbo L28ET
Registration date : 2009-11-17

Hello new here allow me to introduce myself...From NJ Bergen County Empty
PostSubject: Hello new here allow me to introduce myself...From NJ Bergen County   Hello new here allow me to introduce myself...From NJ Bergen County EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:53 pm

Hi my name is Jason , some people call me jay armor (in reference to my DJ name DJ ARMOR). I drive a 1981' 280zx Turbo that i have named Blackbird. New on here but look forward to chatting and meeting new people. Rolling Eyes

and here is a pic of Blackbird its a work in progress but is coming along nicely piece by piece.

Hello new here allow me to introduce myself...From NJ Bergen County Img_3510
Back to top Go down
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Hello new here allow me to introduce myself...From NJ Bergen County   Hello new here allow me to introduce myself...From NJ Bergen County EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:51 am

welcome to the site!
looking forward to the resto build up pics!
Back to top Go down
Barry (NJ)
Mod
Barry (NJ)

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Hello new here allow me to introduce myself...From NJ Bergen County   Hello new here allow me to introduce myself...From NJ Bergen County EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:47 am

Hey Jay, welcome aboard! Since you're local you should head over and meet some other locals...

https://zenthusiast.forumotion.com/njzcc-f25/thursday-nights-9-pm-hackensack-nj-t41.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello new here allow me to introduce myself...From NJ Bergen County   Hello new here allow me to introduce myself...From NJ Bergen County Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello new here allow me to introduce myself...From NJ Bergen County
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zenthusiast.net :: Introductions :: Introduce yourself here-
Jump to: