Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mike from Jacksonvill, NC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
streetsurfer09

Number of posts : 1
Car Year/Make/Model : 1990 300zx
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Mike from Jacksonvill, NC Empty
PostSubject: Mike from Jacksonvill, NC   Mike from Jacksonvill, NC EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:06 am

Hello Z enthusiasts, my name is mike stone. I just recently bought a 1990 300zx as a car that i wanted to learn more from. While the condition it's currently in isn't the best, I wish to turn this car into the dream that I've always wanted. Any suggestions, comments, or anything among that nature are welcome. Be it positive or negative, I really just need all the help I can get.
Back to top Go down
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Mike from Jacksonvill, NC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike from Jacksonvill, NC   Mike from Jacksonvill, NC EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:40 pm

hi mike, definitley check in with the area guru- tony GZ. he is there in Jville as well. a few of us from new bern down to wilmington meet up there for dinner once in a while. welcome to the boards, sorry its been a long time, im just checking back in myself!
Back to top Go down

Mike from Jacksonvill, NC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zenthusiast.net :: Introductions :: Introduce yourself here-
Jump to: