Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chrome NA wheels (9 of 10)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cherryz

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Chrome NA wheels (9 of 10) Empty
PostSubject: Chrome NA wheels (9 of 10)   Chrome NA wheels (9 of 10) EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 2:39 am

NAME: Steve Vanderlinden
EMAIL ADDRESS: cherryz32@gmail.com
PHONE NUMBER: 919.408.3119

I have a set of chrome NA wheels (fronts and backs are same width). I hand-picked these (i.e., no curb rash) and spent hours getting them buffed to a perfect shine.

I now have 17" G35 wheels (thanks Justin) so will need to sell my beloved chromies as I don't have room in the garage for another spare set. I have a set of NA silvers that I am holding onto for "winter" tires but would consider selling those instead if someone is more interested in silver vs. chrome.

Chrome NA wheels (9 of 10) Chrome_2445

Chrome center caps are included, the 'Z' is painted with cherry red pearl to match my car. Not hard to repaint. The inside of the lug holes is painted black, as 2 of the 4 came painted that way so I painted the other 2 to match.

$400 plus shipping for the chromes

Here's a pic of them on the car...
Chrome NA wheels (9 of 10) CherryZ_Chrome_800
Back to top Go down
http://slvander.home.mindspring.com/Z32/

Chrome NA wheels (9 of 10)
Page 1 of 1