Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*********ZEN group buys!!!***********

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV
Registration date : 2008-07-02

*********ZEN  group buys!!!*********** Empty
PostSubject: *********ZEN group buys!!!***********   *********ZEN  group buys!!!*********** EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:43 pm

ZENthusiast's! it's time to rally up to get products we want/need!

If anyone is interested,.. post up on what you desire and i'll gather up what the hot items are for (TONY@GZ)

he can get great deals on things like Rotora brakes, Labree exhaust, Powertrix stuff...etc cant hurt to post up what you want, lets get this rolling!
Back to top Go down
inqui-z-tor

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: *********ZEN group buys!!!***********   *********ZEN  group buys!!!*********** EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 9:25 am

A question regarding group buy policy. I don't wish to step on anyone's boundaries ..
What is the policy regarding group buys?

I have on ocassion, created threads on a few forums regarding group buys. I'm sort of the PR person. Most of the group buys I "promote" deal with z31 items, but there have been some z32 itemss as well.

99% of the group buys deals with products via ZTek Mfg, some of you may know Jimmy who designs and builds a variety of items for Zs (z31, z32 and z33)

Right now we're in the last month of a group buy for "door sills" for the z31. Aluminum "covers" vs. replacement parts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thezenthusiast.com
cherryz

Number of posts : 677

PostSubject: Re: *********ZEN group buys!!!***********   *********ZEN  group buys!!!*********** EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:00 am

I could use some bigger front brakes.
Back to top Go down
http://slvander.home.mindspring.com/Z32/
inqui-z-tor

PostSubject: Re: *********ZEN group buys!!!***********   *********ZEN  group buys!!!*********** EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:06 am

cherryz wrote:
I could use some bigger front brakes.

It's not a group buy .. but if you frequent 3ZC. Look up turbogage aka Matt of MATTZ Garage. He' put together a big brake its for the z32.
Back to top Go down
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV

PostSubject: Re: *********ZEN group buys!!!***********   *********ZEN  group buys!!!*********** EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:07 pm

how does 14" 4 piston rotoras sound? how about for CHEAPER than the gb on 3ZC!?
im interested as well in that set, that would be 3.

inqui-z-tor, if you want to head up the Z31 parts most wanted feel free, you would know better than me.

Tony@GZ is the one with the connections to get the deals,.. im just being his floozy to gauge what (we) are interested in.
Back to top Go down
Tony@GZ
Mod
Tony@GZ

Number of posts : 186
Car Year/Make/Model : 1995 Nissan 300ZX TT
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: *********ZEN group buys!!!***********   *********ZEN  group buys!!!*********** EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 4:28 pm

nismo300zr2 wrote:
how does 14" 4 piston rotoras sound? how about for CHEAPER than the gb on 3ZC!?
im interested as well in that set, that would be 3.

inqui-z-tor, if you want to head up the Z31 parts most wanted feel free, you would know better than me.

Tony@GZ is the one with the connections to get the deals,.. im just being his floozy to gauge what (we) are interested in.

Nate the 14” brake kit comes with 6 piston calipers. The 13” kit has the 4 piston ones. I am sure you just made a typo or something. As of right now 3ZC has an amazing price on the Rotora kits starting at $3,000 + shipping for the complete 13” kit but I will see if I can work the same. As far as Z31 parts I cant really do a great deal on them. I will check with my suppliers and see if they offer anything. My experience with the Z31 is somewhat limited and I don’t really know what there is a demand for like what Nate was saying maybe you should head that up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gz-performance.com
inqui-z-tor

PostSubject: Re: *********ZEN group buys!!!***********   *********ZEN  group buys!!!*********** EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 9:35 pm

I only asked about doing some PR on group buys (for the z31) is that some forum's (via policy/practice) don't allow it. I've no problems with the policy/practice - I understand some forums have exclusive agreements with sponsors/vendors. I wanted to "inquire" before I posted anything.

I'll put up something later today, regarding the current GB on door sills via ZTek.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *********ZEN group buys!!!***********   *********ZEN  group buys!!!*********** Empty

Back to top Go down

*********ZEN group buys!!!***********
Page 1 of 1