Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Z meet/BBQ 10/4/08 Marriottsville, MD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Z_trbl_mkr
Admin
Z_trbl_mkr

Number of posts : 654
Car Year/Make/Model : '90 Nissan 300ZX N/A
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Z meet/BBQ 10/4/08 Marriottsville, MD Empty
PostSubject: Z meet/BBQ 10/4/08 Marriottsville, MD   Z meet/BBQ 10/4/08 Marriottsville, MD EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 12:20 am

Where: Alpha Ridge Park
11699 Old Frederick Rd,
Marriottsville, MD

When: Saturday October 4th; starting at 5pm

What: Car Meet/BBQ

Details: Me and my buddy decided to toss together a BBQ/meet for everyone. I used this park for my Z clubs last BBQ meet and it worked out perfectly, so I figure what better spot than there for this! There are plenty of parking spaces and 2 pavilions (we use one) with a large grill. IF YOU COME, PLEASE BRING AN ITEM OF FOOD. IT CAN BE HOT DOGS/BUNS, CHIPS, DRINKS, COOKIES, BURGERS/BUNS, WHAT EVER! JUST PLEASE BRING SOMETHING! IF EVERYONE BRINGS SOMETHING, WE WILL SURELY HAVE ENOUGH TO EAT (as long as everyone doesnt bring the same thing...put your name and what youll bring, copy/paste and add to the list)

Anyone is free to come as long as you like food and like cars, and are not a complete douche. Bring family, friends, who ever, for a good time, just dont forget that this is about bringing the import/car culture closer together. Bring a football or whatever if anybody wants to get any game going on. After dinner we can either start our own meet somewhere off 40, or possibly go hit some old E.C. back roads for a nice scenic cruise!

If you plan on starting shit, doing burnouts, attempting to show off, etc...DO NOT COME. This is a meet to hang out, talk, chill, eat, and have fun. There is no need for every or any one to come flying in at 50mph dodging people, or doing a burnout on the way out (at least if there are still people staying at the park who can get in trouble because of you). Any suggestions or comments, PM me or post it up in here or the Ellicott City thread. Hope to see you guys there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/z_trbl_mkr
Barry (NJ)
Mod
Barry (NJ)

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Z meet/BBQ 10/4/08 Marriottsville, MD   Z meet/BBQ 10/4/08 Marriottsville, MD EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 8:20 am

Map-Link for those interested.
Back to top Go down
Z_trbl_mkr
Admin
Z_trbl_mkr

PostSubject: Re: Z meet/BBQ 10/4/08 Marriottsville, MD   Z meet/BBQ 10/4/08 Marriottsville, MD EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 9:32 am

you gonna be there Barry? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Barry (NJ)
Mod
Barry (NJ)

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Z meet/BBQ 10/4/08 Marriottsville, MD   Z meet/BBQ 10/4/08 Marriottsville, MD EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:23 am

Sorry, if the weather is good I'll be dropping a transmission with a friend.
Back to top Go down
Z_trbl_mkr
Admin
Z_trbl_mkr

PostSubject: Re: Z meet/BBQ 10/4/08 Marriottsville, MD   Z meet/BBQ 10/4/08 Marriottsville, MD EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:29 am

awww....damn...lol. I was hoping to see some familiar faces. Oh well maybe next time. I'd like to go to the ECZA fall meet to catch up with a few folks. I haven't talked to Ashley, Dee, Neil, or Cathy in a while Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z meet/BBQ 10/4/08 Marriottsville, MD   Z meet/BBQ 10/4/08 Marriottsville, MD Empty

Back to top Go down

Z meet/BBQ 10/4/08 Marriottsville, MD
Page 1 of 1