Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+5
fairladyaffair
300z32x
Z_trbl_mkr
cherryz
Zkitten
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Zkitten
Mod
Zkitten

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!!   Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 1:31 pm

Gwenivere the G37 Infiniti coupe!!!! Bought my beautiful new baby girl today in Tallahassee. Her exterior is blue slate with
wheat interior. She's gorgeous and only has 213 miles on her, 100 of which I put on her driving home today. I paid 32K for her, put 8K down to cover the taxes and about 6 of that will reduce her down to over 24K. Financing the rest at 3.49%. Have a four year warranty and Infiniti will come out to retrieve her all the way from Tallahassee, give me a loaner car in the interim, drive her to their dealership for service, and return her to me when she's finished. Once I heard that I decided to stretch myself on the down payment (was only going to put 5K down originally) so that I could do it since I knew it would be a better deal than the used own I was looking at. Anyway, just wanted to let you all know what Zoe got for X-mas. A bouncing baby sister (or cousin depending on how you look at it).

Pics to follow. Couldn't get photobucket to upload them tonight. Urrhhhhh!!!! Oh and best part guys, 330 HP!!! Woot!!!

Pics to follow soon.
Back to top Go down
cherryz

Number of posts : 677

PostSubject: Re: Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!!   Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:37 pm

Wow, congrats, Kelz! A G37, I'm really jealous! The color combination sounds fantastic also, can't wait for the pics!
Back to top Go down
http://slvander.home.mindspring.com/Z32/
Z_trbl_mkr
Admin
Z_trbl_mkr

Number of posts : 654
Car Year/Make/Model : '90 Nissan 300ZX N/A
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!!   Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:39 am

Congratz Kel's! Can't wait to see what she looks like! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/z_trbl_mkr
300z32x

300z32x

Number of posts : 523
Car Year/Make/Model : 96 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!!   Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:07 am

AWESOME! Pics please! Razz
Back to top Go down
Zkitten
Mod
Zkitten

PostSubject: Re: Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!!   Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:14 pm

Okay here are the pics!!! Thanks Steve, given how gorgeous your Z is that makes me feel good since mine needs a lot of work. I kept creeping out of my house to check my driveway to make sure the G was still there. I can't believe she's mine (well after the next 60 payments). Hope you like. I'm in love. Wink

Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!! IMG_0360

Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!! IMG_0353

Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!! IMG_0354

Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!! IMG_0356

Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!! IMG_0355

Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!! IMG_0352

Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!! IMG_0351

Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!! IMG_0358

Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!! IMG_0365

Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!! IMG_0347
Me with my Dad and the lady who sold me the car at Prestige Infiniti
Back to top Go down
Z_trbl_mkr
Admin
Z_trbl_mkr

Number of posts : 654
Car Year/Make/Model : '90 Nissan 300ZX N/A

PostSubject: Re: Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!!   Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:17 pm

As I said on 3ZC she looks great! And Gwenivere suites her!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/z_trbl_mkr
300z32x

300z32x

Number of posts : 523
Car Year/Make/Model : 96 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!!   Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:24 am

That car is nucking futs!!

G+Kelz= Me drooling!
Back to top Go down
fairladyaffair

fairladyaffair

Number of posts : 363
Car Year/Make/Model : 1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!!   Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:34 pm

oooohhh im jealous! pretty oh so pretty!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/thescarredpoet
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV

PostSubject: Re: Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!!   Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:32 pm

hoe lee krap!!!

and i thought you had $ issues for getting the Z running and looking right!

BALLIN!!!! :bling:

congrats!! looks great!
Back to top Go down
Zkitten
Mod
Zkitten

PostSubject: Re: Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!!   Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:46 pm

Thanks guys and gals. Nate, I saved for the last year for the down payment and stretched myself more than I wanted to go, but putting 8K down and gettting 2K on my trade in made it possible. A 440 car payment will be tough, but I hear that is not unusual for a car payment these days so I guess I'll be okay (cross fingers!!!). Insurance also went up, but not bad because of my age (guess maturity has it's priviledges at some point), that I have a spotless driving record, and that I'm a member of the Association for Psychological Science. Their members get a 10% discount with Geico. Woot. My insurance went up by 45 bucks, but that's not bad considering I have full coverage on both cars.

Anyway, thanks everyone. I haven't forgotten about my older baby girl, Zoe, we'll just have to see what I can do to clean up her too.
Back to top Go down
cherryz

Number of posts : 677

PostSubject: Re: Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!!   Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:56 am

One word: AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
http://slvander.home.mindspring.com/Z32/
Tony@GZ
Mod
Tony@GZ

Number of posts : 186
Car Year/Make/Model : 1995 Nissan 300ZX TT
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!!   Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:22 am

It looks amazing and I must say I am a little bit envious. I was so close to picking up an 04 G35 coupe a week ago but I worked the numbers and it’s just not in the cards yet. I got to pay off 1 more Big Bill and finish getting the TT back on the road before I can get my self in to something like that for a new daily driver. Please enjoy it for me LOL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gz-performance.com
amys300zx

amys300zx

Number of posts : 419

PostSubject: Re: Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!!   Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:24 am

Congrats!! Wow what a great Christmas present to yourself hehe Smile I guess someone was a good girl all year eh? I'd love to get a new car again one of these days!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3103427
Zkitten
Mod
Zkitten

PostSubject: Re: Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!!   Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:56 am

Thanks everyone. Been waiting a long time to get a new DD I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Blacktwin

Blacktwin

Number of posts : 403

PostSubject: Re: Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!!   Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:06 pm

looks good,good choice on interior trim..the wood trim doesn't look right on g35s/m45's bushed aluminum looks much better.
Back to top Go down
Zkitten
Mod
Zkitten

PostSubject: Re: Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!!   Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 3:03 pm

^Thanks Rob, I liked it more as well. Also love have the extra HP the 35s didn't have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!!   Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Zoe's got a new baby sister!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1