Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woohoo....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Z_trbl_mkr
Admin
Z_trbl_mkr

Number of posts : 654
Car Year/Make/Model : '90 Nissan 300ZX N/A
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Woohoo.... Empty
PostSubject: Woohoo....   Woohoo.... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:11 am

do I see 5 people on at once? We're moving up in the world!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/z_trbl_mkr
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Woohoo.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woohoo....   Woohoo.... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:11 pm

lol.

quality not quantity Wink
Back to top Go down
rojoloco

rojoloco

Number of posts : 81
Car Year/Make/Model : 1993 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo 5-spd
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Woohoo.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woohoo....   Woohoo.... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:21 pm

It's definitely rough getting a new forum up and running when the competition has been around for years but I am convinced it can be done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairladyz32.com
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Woohoo.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woohoo....   Woohoo.... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:03 am

When the creator/owner and staff are all on the same page it's gravy.

If anyone in that loop is off the boat and dont get dealt with, then failure is imminent.

All decisions ultimately fall on the owner/admin of course, but if he/she contridicts themselves, then credibility of that person as well as the forum as a whole is shot.
Back to top Go down
rojoloco

rojoloco

Number of posts : 81
Car Year/Make/Model : 1993 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo 5-spd
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Woohoo.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woohoo....   Woohoo.... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:43 pm

nismo300zr2 wrote:

If anyone in that loop is off the boat and dont get dealt with, then failure is imminent.

All decisions ultimately fall on the owner/admin of course, but if he/she contridicts themselves, then credibility of that person as well as the forum as a whole is shot.

Dude. I didn't come here to make waves. It's all good. Please just let it go. I'm not here to advertise FZX just as I a not here to bash ZEN. I enjoy both. ZEN started due to the waves & division on FZX. FZX went through some massive changes (sparked by me) and is now on track following the same guidelines you just posted above. I love it that this site keeps those guidelines in mind. It will flourish because of it. While I am not on here to promote FZX, I am still an admin on there so I am compelled to defend it. Let's just let ZEN be ZEN and FZX be FZX and if members want to intermingle, let it be so. Again, just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairladyz32.com
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Woohoo.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woohoo....   Woohoo.... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:11 pm

well put,
agreed.

beerchug
Back to top Go down
Z_trbl_mkr
Admin
Z_trbl_mkr

Number of posts : 654
Car Year/Make/Model : '90 Nissan 300ZX N/A
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Woohoo.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woohoo....   Woohoo.... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:17 pm

rojoloco wrote:
nismo300zr2 wrote:

Dude. I didn't come here to make waves. It's all good. Please just let it go. I'm not here to advertise FZX just as I a not here to bash ZEN. I enjoy both. ZEN started due to the waves & division on FZX. FZX went through some massive changes (sparked by me) and is now on track following the same guidelines you just posted above. I love it that this site keeps those guidelines in mind. It will flourish because of it. While I am not on here to promote FZX, I am still an admin on there so I am compelled to defend it. Let's just let ZEN be ZEN and FZX be FZX and if members want to intermingle, let it be so. Again, just my 2 cents.

That is completely understandable and I agree 100%. I feel that on the other forums when they bash each other it comes across as immaturity and lack of confidence in that forum. So I never understood why... (example: 3ZC always battles with TT.net). I am members of both sites and enjoy the people and the information that comes with both.

So I wanted to make sure we didn't have that over here. The more the merrier and as long as your a Z enthusiast your welcome here. No matter what other forums you belong to. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/z_trbl_mkr
Sponsored content

Woohoo.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woohoo....   Woohoo.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Woohoo....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zenthusiast.net :: Off Topic/ Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: