Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

11th Annual New Jersey Z Car Club Show (August 30th; Rain date Sept 12th)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Quidproquo

Quidproquo

Number of posts : 48
Car Year/Make/Model : 2007 350Z Enthusiast
Registration date : 2008-07-16

11th Annual New Jersey Z Car Club Show (August 30th; Rain date Sept 12th) Empty
PostSubject: 11th Annual New Jersey Z Car Club Show (August 30th; Rain date Sept 12th)   11th Annual New Jersey Z Car Club Show (August 30th; Rain date Sept 12th) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:08 am

The New Jersey Z Car Club is holding its’ 11th Annual Z Car Show on Sunday, August 30th. (In case of rain, the show will be moved to September 12th). The show will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn in Bridgewater, NJ. This is the same location as the past 3 years.

Once again Somerset Nissan is sponsoring us for this year’s event. In appreciation for Somerset Nissan's continued support, we are offering free registration to car owners who purchased there vehicles through Somerset Nissan. The car owners just need to bring some kind of proof that they purchased there car there.

We are expecting a large turn-out of cars for the show! As in the past, we should have cars coming in from several states including CT, PA, MD and NY. For those of you who own Datsun Roadsters or GTRs, we are also welcoming/allowing these vehicles to register for the show. We will put them into the Ultra Mod Class. This will be a Peoples Choice show, so we are stretching the rules a little!! We will also be offering both Stock and Street Modified classes for this year’s event.

We will be giving out free Z T-Shirts to the 1st 75 people to register on the day of the show. We hope to run our car merchandise raffle again, 50/50, and possible bocce contest.

More information and updates to follow. Hope to see everyone at the Show!!!!

Last edited by Quidproquo on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duke

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: 11th Annual New Jersey Z Car Club Show (August 30th; Rain date Sept 12th)   11th Annual New Jersey Z Car Club Show (August 30th; Rain date Sept 12th) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:51 am

I was there last year - it was a lotta fun.

I have a question on the application.

Would "Street Modified" be considered as a vehicle with motor work, or would modifications such as aftermarket headers or big brakes fall into this category as well?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dukeent.com
Quidproquo

Quidproquo

PostSubject: Re: 11th Annual New Jersey Z Car Club Show (August 30th; Rain date Sept 12th)   11th Annual New Jersey Z Car Club Show (August 30th; Rain date Sept 12th) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:03 pm

Duke,

Technically any modification to your Z would lump it into the street modified class. However, I've been told that unless your mods are flagrantly visible, you will pass for stock if you do not exceed two modifications to your vehicle (ex. BBK+wheels=stock; exhaust+BBK+wheels=mod; body kit=mod; multiple bling-bling under the hood=mod).

You get the idea.
Back to top Go down
Quidproquo

Quidproquo

PostSubject: Re: 11th Annual New Jersey Z Car Club Show (August 30th; Rain date Sept 12th)   11th Annual New Jersey Z Car Club Show (August 30th; Rain date Sept 12th) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:14 am

Don't forget... This coming up next weekend.
Back to top Go down
OBZEZZD

OBZEZZD

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: 11th Annual New Jersey Z Car Club Show (August 30th; Rain date Sept 12th)   11th Annual New Jersey Z Car Club Show (August 30th; Rain date Sept 12th) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:57 am

Sounds like the weather forecast is deteriorating for the weekend due to "Danny." They're now calling for rain on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Quidproquo

Quidproquo

PostSubject: Re: 11th Annual New Jersey Z Car Club Show (August 30th; Rain date Sept 12th)   11th Annual New Jersey Z Car Club Show (August 30th; Rain date Sept 12th) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:23 am

You called it Cathy. This just in from Paul....

We have been following the latest Weather Forecast for this weekend. Unfortunately, based on Tropical Storm Danny coming up the coast Friday into Saturday, we have postponed Saturday’s Show until Sunday. (Sunday was our Planned Rain date). We will continue to watch the weather forecast for Sunday (August 30th) to see if we can get the show in. If the weather forecast deteriorates for Sunday, we will postpone the show until September 12th.

I will be sending a follow-up message out tomorrow afternoon confirming Sunday’s planned show. I am sending this message out today because we had several people who were planning on coming to the Hotel early on Friday, and I wanted to give them time to change there plans.

If you have any questions, you can call me at (732) 491-6908.

Paul R. Riccioli
NJZ Car Club - President
Back to top Go down
OBZEZZD

OBZEZZD

PostSubject: Re: 11th Annual New Jersey Z Car Club Show (August 30th; Rain date Sept 12th)   11th Annual New Jersey Z Car Club Show (August 30th; Rain date Sept 12th) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:32 am

Ya...just got the email a few minutes ago and cancelled my reservation. I'm not sure if I can make it on Sunday, and I definitely can't make it on 9/12...I'll be in the Outer Banks soaking up the last rays of sun for the season.
Back to top Go down
Tom85ZX

Number of posts : 1
Car Year/Make/Model : 1985/Nissan/300ZX GLL
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: 11th Annual New Jersey Z Car Club Show (August 30th; Rain date Sept 12th)   11th Annual New Jersey Z Car Club Show (August 30th; Rain date Sept 12th) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:27 am

Hey, This is Tom Wasney of the CTZCC, been following Pauls updatez to our Club Prez Ross Williams on the show status.. I've been checking the NOAA weather updates on the web... As of now there is no longer even the slightest chance of rain on Sunday, looks like it should be a perfect day for the show after all, been going to your show for the past 5 years or so and looking forward to this one also.... Here's the NOAA forecast for the weekend... Saturday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 80. North wind between 5 and 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Saturday Night: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Sunday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming west between 4 and 7 mph.

Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Light northwest wind.
Back to top Go down
OBZEZZD

OBZEZZD

PostSubject: Re: 11th Annual New Jersey Z Car Club Show (August 30th; Rain date Sept 12th)   11th Annual New Jersey Z Car Club Show (August 30th; Rain date Sept 12th) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:48 am

This is Paul's latest update as of 4:30 today...

We are continuing to monitor the weather for our Sunday Show (As noted below, Saturday's original date was postponed). The weather scenario for Sunday, August 30th has improved since the last update so we are planning to move forward with Sunday. If anything changes with the weather, I will be sending out one final email late Saturday.

If you have any questions, call me at (732) 491-6908.

Paul R.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 11th Annual New Jersey Z Car Club Show (August 30th; Rain date Sept 12th)   11th Annual New Jersey Z Car Club Show (August 30th; Rain date Sept 12th) Empty

Back to top Go down

11th Annual New Jersey Z Car Club Show (August 30th; Rain date Sept 12th)
Page 1 of 1