Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tokico HP blue's or KYB AGX's?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Weber3211

Weber3211

Number of posts : 49
Car Year/Make/Model : 1991 Nissan 300zx 2+0 NA
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Tokico HP blue's or KYB AGX's? Empty
PostSubject: Tokico HP blue's or KYB AGX's?   Tokico HP blue's or KYB AGX's? EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:48 pm

which shocks have a better ride quality with lowering springs? i installed some ground control coilover springs and my oem struts are a bit squeaky after the drop. i'm looking for opinions from those who have purchased either of these shocks. thanks guys and gals Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blacktwin

Blacktwin

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Tokico HP blue's or KYB AGX's?   Tokico HP blue's or KYB AGX's? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:26 am

personally im going with KYB AGX's a lot of people have had them with zero complaints.
Back to top Go down
cherryz

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Tokico HP blue's or KYB AGX's?   Tokico HP blue's or KYB AGX's? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:49 pm

How much drop to you get? What springs?
Back to top Go down
http://slvander.home.mindspring.com/Z32/
fairladyaffair

fairladyaffair

Number of posts : 363
Car Year/Make/Model : 1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Tokico HP blue's or KYB AGX's?   Tokico HP blue's or KYB AGX's? EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:42 am

well i would say the AGXs. Many of my friends have used them on the Z as well as other platforms and have had great results and on the softest setting good ride quality. BUUUT unfortunatly if the ground control coilovers you have are the same spring aggressive spring rate i remember from my set i had for another car, it wont improve your ride quality very much at all, all this also is according to your ride hight, if you dropped it alot that would probably be why your squeaking Smile but i dont know
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/thescarredpoet
kurtdaniel

Number of posts : 3
Car Year/Make/Model : BMW M6
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Tokico HP blue's or KYB AGX's?   Tokico HP blue's or KYB AGX's? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:50 am

Weber3211 wrote:
which shocks have a better ride quality with lowering springs? i installed some ground control coilover springs and my oem struts are a bit squeaky after the drop. i'm looking for opinions from those who have purchased either of these shocks. thanks guys and gals Very Happy
i have been using tokico brand for a long time and it serves me well.. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokico HP blue's or KYB AGX's?   Tokico HP blue's or KYB AGX's? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tokico HP blue's or KYB AGX's?
Page 1 of 1