Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone out there in the Northeast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sr20tom

Number of posts : 1
Car Year/Make/Model : R33 Skyline / 06 WRX daily
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Anyone out there in the Northeast Empty
PostSubject: Anyone out there in the Northeast   Anyone out there in the Northeast EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:31 pm

I had a good thing going with a girl that loved cars, and all of us knows the chanced of finding one of those is worse than hitting the lottery. I messed it all up by beeing miserable after I recieved a promotion and had to commute for 1.5 hours and work 12-14 hour days. I finaly came to terms that this is what I have to do in order to pay the bills and support my addiction to car parts, got my life together tried again but realized that there was nothing left in that relationship so now i am single. Any one out there to occupy some of my time so i dont end up working on my car every weekend?

Here is my baby.
Anyone out there in the Northeast IMG_0251

Anyone out there in the Northeast IMG_0252
Back to top Go down
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Anyone out there in the Northeast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there in the Northeast   Anyone out there in the Northeast EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:23 pm

33 is WIN in my book.

enjoy her. 'Red' wont do you wrong. Wink
Back to top Go down

Anyone out there in the Northeast
Page 1 of 1