Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV
Registration date : 2008-07-02

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 11:56 am

so when the 350 came out.... all my friends were all 'you should trade your 300 in for that!'. no, i thought... it's pretty much the same car (to me)

before doing all the heavy work to the 300, i had considered though.. the G35 as a suitable replacement. A little more 'mature' i thought.. yet with plenty performance potential.

simply clean with a few go fast mods (yeah right! lol) would have done it.. similar to these examples-
FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!! FGCAFLokeyMeet30855

Coming back from Iraq, one of my loaded LCpl's decided the G37 would be his reward for the deployment. WOW. all the wizardry in that one with the electronic gizmos everywhere... it'd make me afraid to drive it. I'd still choose the 35 over the 37.

BUT... i kept the Z32 and youve likely seen where thats put me at today. Cool

when i have enough money to get a daily driver AND a bigger garage! the G35 still awaits me.
Back to top Go down
Zkitten
Mod
Zkitten

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-07-02

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 2:10 am

You know I lust for one of those babies Nate!!! I think the G35 and especially the G37 is the real evolution of the Z32. Just looking at a G35 makes my mouth water. Yum!!!!
Back to top Go down
300z32x

300z32x

Number of posts : 523
Car Year/Make/Model : 96 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
Registration date : 2008-07-03

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:26 am

G35 is the older more sophisticated sexy sister of the 350Z, and be hind closed doors she is just as much of a freak!
Back to top Go down
JDMZ32

JDMZ32

Number of posts : 71
Car Year/Make/Model : 1991/Nissan/300ZX - Slicktop/NA/5spd
Registration date : 2008-11-10

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:26 pm

g35s are really nice. that white one looks almost just like a local guy's coupe. same wheels/color, but different exhaust and maybe different bumper. his has a greddy TT kit that sadly maxes out the stock internal's potentials (VG internals FTW!).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blnk182soninmyc5
fairladyaffair

fairladyaffair

Number of posts : 363
Car Year/Make/Model : 1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
Registration date : 2008-11-06

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:20 am

i just want a 370 as a DD but a truck is more practical as i would like something to haul things Smile
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/thescarredpoet
Sponsored content

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zenthusiast.net :: Z car Modifications & Technical Topics :: G35Z/G37z-
Jump to: