Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Used Motor Search

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr Z
Mod
Mr Z

Number of posts : 298
Car Year/Make/Model : 1990 Nissan 300zx 2+2
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Used Motor Search Empty
PostSubject: Used Motor Search   Used Motor Search EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:52 am

Hey all, its been a while since i posted but I'm wanting to find a good reputable place to buy a used vg30de engine. The last one i bought was from ebay and turned out to be a ridiculous failure. I opened it up after the 6 month warranty lapsed and needless to say the valves aren't seated right on the heads, the pistons look a mess, pretty much the only thing that's of use is the block itself, which has water marks all down the front of it. I was planning to rebuild it using parts from the engine that's in the car and some that i have bought but after talking with a friend and having no one to really help me I've decided just to try to buy another "used" engine with the help of my wonderful girlfriend. Any suggestions and sites that anyone has to offer will be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/id/MrZ912
Mr Z
Mod
Mr Z

Number of posts : 298
Car Year/Make/Model : 1990 Nissan 300zx 2+2
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Used Motor Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Used Motor Search   Used Motor Search EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:24 pm

yah 20 views and no one has said anything. whatever
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/id/MrZ912

Used Motor Search
Page 1 of 1