Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Post, dare you to respond

Go down 
AuthorMessage
buzzme

Number of posts : 2
Car Year/Make/Model : 13 Z w/Sport
Registration date : 2013-12-23

New Post, dare you to respond Empty
PostSubject: New Post, dare you to respond   New Post, dare you to respond EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:56 am

Funny, the last post titled "new post" is over a year ago and went unanswered. After registering... I see that this forum is rather inactive to say the least. So in an effort to chat it up, I will spew some of my thoughts. My love of Z's began back in college, 260Z in British racing green, girlfriends car. reminded me of a poor mans Jaguar. it took 20 plus years for me to pull the trigger on one, bought a 13 in March 13. Always loved the Z but when I seen red brake calipers and those 19s on the sport pkg. - that did it for me. I went in for a black one and left with the blue. Happy with my choice, although still love black Zs. Tinting always looks bad ass on a black car, still unsure how it will look on the blue? Thoughts? Also plan on doing cats and exhaust and open the intake(like the way it looks and hoping for some intake noise. but would like some recommendations on a wrench or a shop? any thoughts. Later.
Back to top Go down

New Post, dare you to respond
Page 1 of 1