Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'73 S30 parts for sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrimsonPhoenix

Number of posts : 13
Car Year/Make/Model : 1970 240ZTT
Registration date : 2009-07-22

'73 S30 parts for sale Empty
PostSubject: '73 S30 parts for sale   '73 S30 parts for sale EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 8:19 am

Selling off my extra parts from my '73 240Z. There's ALOT here, and I'd like to sell it all at once to someone who will make good use of it, or is in the middle of a project. Major things I'll list, but you will literally need a pickup or large van for everything I have here.
L24 engine(spins freely, condition is good)
4-speed manual trans
R180 rear
Original dash(a few cracks here and there, all gauges are present as well as wiring)
2 sets of doors(one is in good shape and original orange paint, the other are in fair condition with some rust at bottom of doors)
Set of Enkei wheels w/ tires(tires need replacing, wheels need cleaning up?
A tote of OEM wiring, I literally have zero clue exactly what is in here, but all wiring is in excellent shape.
Seat backs and bottoms(need cleaning)
All belts, interior trim, panels, etc.
there's literally too much to list here. I can take a few pics of very thing together, but your best bet is to just come and look at everything.
Looking for $2500 for everything. Cash only!!! No trades for cars or anything else. Cash only!!
I basically have almost everything to put together a second 240Z and I have no need for any of it anymore. My Z is on the road and this needs gone ASAP!
Contact me via cell phone only, leave a message if I don't answer. Sundays are my days off or later Saturday night(after 3pm) if you want to see everything. No, I won't part everything out, the price is low enough and I just want everything gone to clear up space in my basement.
-Mike
570- 8 seven 8- 00 nine 2
Call directly or text me.
In the Scranton, PA area.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: '73 S30 parts for sale   '73 S30 parts for sale EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 8:07 am

I can text pics of the pile of parts from my phone. The main things I'd like to sell are the L24 engine, trans, dash, R180 and the doors as they are the largest parts I have.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: '73 S30 parts for sale   '73 S30 parts for sale EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:09 am

Needs to all go guys. Looking for $2500 OBO right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: '73 S30 parts for sale   '73 S30 parts for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

'73 S30 parts for sale
Page 1 of 1