Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hotprof's 20th Reunion

Go down 
+2
amys300zx
Zkitten
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zkitten
Mod
Zkitten

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Hotprof's 20th Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Hotprof's 20th Reunion   Hotprof's 20th Reunion EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:50 am

Hi everyone, just got back into Florida from my trip home to the Garden State. Got to meet Barry (see general section for a cool pic-whore of Barry's Z), which was clearly one of the best parts of my trip. Anyway, was a rough trip in general. Ten minutes into the reunion in a freak accident, a classmate moved her chair next to mine and wound up putting the chair leg, and all her weight on my right pinky toe. I had to scream at her to get off my foot in the nicest way possible. That set the tone for the night. I didn't have any pain pills with me, so I definitely drank most of the night to "dull" the pain. The reunion was actually on a boat, so it was fun trying to walk in high heels with a broken toe. I managed to have some fun given my predictament, and the alcohol consumption will likely show in the pics. Anyway, did get asked out by the only two single guys from my class and hit on by the married guys too. Their wives didn't seem that happy about it. The women stared at me, but acted nice when I talked with them. In fact, everyone was really nice and all the crap of 20 years ago seemed to subside. By the end of the night, one of my classmates carried me to the car since I couldn't walk anymore. All in all, given the toe situation, it was fun. Here are some pics!!!

Me with my friend, Bambii (yes, that's her name, and she's a really smart cookie too!!!)
Hotprof's 20th Reunion BambiiKelley1

Hotprof's 20th Reunion KelleyBambii

Me with Bambii and her husband, Steve. Steve was our designated driver and we, the designated drinkers!!!
Hotprof's 20th Reunion BambiiSteveKelley

Bambii, Dawn, and I. Dawn's hilarious and a therapist with her own practice.
Hotprof's 20th Reunion BambiiDawnandKelley

Bonnie and Sharon. Two girls who wouldn't have given me the time of day 20 years ago, but were soooo sweet to me that night.
Hotprof's 20th Reunion BonnieandSharon

Dominga. A very nice gal.
Hotprof's 20th Reunion Domingaatreunion

Keith and another classmate's husband dancing. Not sure what they are doing there, but it looks naughty. Keith owns a funeral home and so death doesn't bother him. He's was the life of the party.
Hotprof's 20th Reunion KeithandEdswife

Kathy, another girl who wouldn't have talked to me years ago, but was nice at the reunion.
Hotprof's 20th Reunion Kathyatreunion

Me completely trashed and numb dancing with one of the single guys. He was so cool!! Oh and alcohol works wonders for broken bones!!!Hotprof's 20th Reunion KelleydrunkwithGeorge

Me with Kate, hanging out at a club before being carried out of the reunion. She was really sweet.
Hotprof's 20th Reunion KelleyandKate

Drunken classmates.
Hotprof's 20th Reunion Partytime

More drunken imbibery on the boat!!!
Hotprof's 20th Reunion Stephanieandothers
Back to top Go down
amys300zx

amys300zx

Number of posts : 419

PostSubject: Re: Hotprof's 20th Reunion   Hotprof's 20th Reunion EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 12:08 pm

Looks like you had a blast!!! wow thats crazy about ur broken toe - sounds like something that would happen to me Lol

You looked the best that night btw Wink

what happened to ur laie!? i see that its missing in ur drunk dancing photo hehehe king good times
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3103427
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV

PostSubject: Re: Hotprof's 20th Reunion   Hotprof's 20th Reunion EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 12:25 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

EyE SpY a 20yr olD HS piC!!!
Hotprof's 20th Reunion BambiiDawnandKelley

wooohooo! thanks for finally posting! clearly the single guys had their minds set on the right one!
that soooooo sucks about your toe Sad

get low get low!!!

alcohol + boat?

yikes. pass
Back to top Go down
Zkitten
Mod
Zkitten

PostSubject: Re: Hotprof's 20th Reunion   Hotprof's 20th Reunion EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 12:26 pm

^Thanks Amy, you are so sweet!!!
Back to top Go down
Blacktwin

Blacktwin

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Hotprof's 20th Reunion   Hotprof's 20th Reunion EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 1:54 pm

wow,a lot of glazed eye balls in that group. i'm sure they felt great in the morning..lol
Back to top Go down
Z_trbl_mkr
Admin
Z_trbl_mkr

Number of posts : 654
Car Year/Make/Model : '90 Nissan 300ZX N/A
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Hotprof's 20th Reunion   Hotprof's 20th Reunion EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:44 am

Aww Kelly you looked great. A pity you had your toe broken...BTW that single guy was putting the moves on...lol. Anyhow glad to see you had fun and were able to catch up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/z_trbl_mkr
cherryz

Number of posts : 677

PostSubject: Re: Hotprof's 20th Reunion   Hotprof's 20th Reunion EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 3:54 am

Nice pics! Glad you made the best of it, broken pinky toe and all..

Funny, I grew up in Iowa next door to a girl named Bambi... (one "i", though).
Back to top Go down
http://slvander.home.mindspring.com/Z32/
Zkitten
Mod
Zkitten

PostSubject: Re: Hotprof's 20th Reunion   Hotprof's 20th Reunion EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:25 pm

Thanks everyone. Yeah, it was fun despite the unfortunate, "toe," incident. Anyway, wish I had better pics, but it was dark in there and I was just trying to get any reasonable photo that would turn out.

Now that I'm done with the reunion I need a new event or goal to train for. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

PostSubject: Re: Hotprof's 20th Reunion   Hotprof's 20th Reunion EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:46 pm

half marathon.

the feeling of completing one is awesome.

you dont need to set a time for a goal (i suggest NOT doing so) just have a goal of completing it. the camaraderie of the runners is awesome too.
Back to top Go down
Zkitten
Mod
Zkitten

PostSubject: Re: Hotprof's 20th Reunion   Hotprof's 20th Reunion EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:19 pm

nismo300zr2 wrote:
half marathon.

the feeling of completing one is awesome.

you dont need to set a time for a goal (i suggest NOT doing so) just have a goal of completing it. the camaraderie of the runners is awesome too.

Maybe when my toe heals. Been seriously thinking about boxing for fun. I want to build a lot more muscle than I currently have.
Back to top Go down
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

PostSubject: Re: Hotprof's 20th Reunion   Hotprof's 20th Reunion EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 2:34 am

cardio kick box then? so you work more legs as well rather than just upper body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotprof's 20th Reunion   Hotprof's 20th Reunion Empty

Back to top Go down

Hotprof's 20th Reunion
Page 1 of 1