Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What a joke! "Most Haunted" on travel channel, right now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Z_trbl_mkr
Admin
Z_trbl_mkr

Number of posts : 654
Car Year/Make/Model : '90 Nissan 300ZX N/A
Registration date : 2008-07-01

What a joke! "Most Haunted" on travel channel, right now Empty
PostSubject: What a joke! "Most Haunted" on travel channel, right now   What a joke! "Most Haunted" on travel channel, right now EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 11:18 am

Okay so I live 2 miles out of Gettysburg, PA & we constantly have the "Ghost hunters" coming all up in here trying to see ghosts and what not. Well I have to say this is the worst of the worst. Now on live TV Gettysburg is being turned into a joke!

Now I have no doubt that there are paranormal things happening in Gettysburg. But this "Most Haunted" show is a damned joke!

They are doing a 7 hour long live ghost haunt. Within the first 5 minutes they claim they have had "experiences" and are hearing things....LMAO....yeah, the old wood floors creaking you dumb shits!

OMG!

They also had a dress move, the thing is, you can see the fishing wire hooked to the dress to move it! LOL.

Gettysburg is going to be a joke!

Check it out if you want, hell it might entertain you. It's on travel channel right now!

You can even watch the web cams they have set up and post on a forum here.

http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/Most_Haunted_Live

I am sad for fellow Gettysburg residents tonight

~Christina
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/z_trbl_mkr

What a joke! "Most Haunted" on travel channel, right now
Page 1 of 1