Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's time to get my car running right again and I need everyone's help.

Go down 
+3
cherryz
nismo300zr2
JDMZ32
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tony@GZ
Mod
Tony@GZ

Number of posts : 186
Car Year/Make/Model : 1995 Nissan 300ZX TT
Registration date : 2008-07-24

It's time to get my car running right again and I need everyone's help. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time to get my car running right again and I need everyone's help.   It's time to get my car running right again and I need everyone's help. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 1:30 am

Hey Reid Give me a call if you get stuck on something ok. I will be helping Rob tear down his engine this weekend but if we make good time we will be bringing the block, heads and crank over to the machine shop at the hobby shop to get it all checked over to ensure everything is still good and can be rebuilt. I will see if I cant get lots of pics of the entire operation for you seeing how you are looking to do this at some point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gz-performance.com
fairladyaffair

fairladyaffair

Number of posts : 363
Car Year/Make/Model : 1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
Registration date : 2008-11-06

It's time to get my car running right again and I need everyone's help. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time to get my car running right again and I need everyone's help.   It's time to get my car running right again and I need everyone's help. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 1:44 am

thanks tony, ill def get up with you. Yea im heading over there saturday so ill be there all day just let me know if you are heading that way
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/thescarredpoet

It's time to get my car running right again and I need everyone's help.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2