Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here...

Go down 
+3
nismo300zr2
Zkitten
Z_trbl_mkr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Z_trbl_mkr
Admin
Z_trbl_mkr

Number of posts : 654
Car Year/Make/Model : '90 Nissan 300ZX N/A
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here... Empty
PostSubject: Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here...   Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here... EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 8:13 am

Kelly already know,s but i haven't really said anything to anyone else. Thanksgiving was great! A good friend of mine came down from Columbus, Ohio to spend a couple days with me and we had a blast! He is actually the reason I have been so happy and as Amy put it "glowing"...haha. He's actually on 3ZC and I've been trying to get him over here to ZEN but I'm getting there...lol. Anyhow great person, awesome Z owner. And who know's it may develop into something more then a friendship.

Even my brother has approved...lol.

Anyhow just figured I'd explain the "glowing" since it has been noticed.

Wish me luck bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/z_trbl_mkr
Zkitten
Mod
Zkitten

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here...   Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here... EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 9:12 am

I really hope it works out for you Chrissy. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Smile
Back to top Go down
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here...   Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here... EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 9:15 am

ahhh two Z owners unite once again... im so jealous.

hope everything works out!
Back to top Go down
amys300zx

amys300zx

Number of posts : 419

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here...   Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here... EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 2:54 am

Wink I kneeeeew it!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3103427
fairladyaffair

fairladyaffair

Number of posts : 363
Car Year/Make/Model : 1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here...   Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here... EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 5:46 am

Congrats im sure everything will be great!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/thescarredpoet
Z_trbl_mkr
Admin
Z_trbl_mkr

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here...   Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here... EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:57 am

Okay Kelly I think I'm gonna have to agree with you and just give up...lol

This is gonna sound so ass backwards to you guys on here but...

God damn men are a P.I.T.A. to understand. I thought women were supposed to be the difficult ones?

LMAO

How hard is it to get a straight answer?
Back to top Go down
300z32x

300z32x

Number of posts : 523
Car Year/Make/Model : 96 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here...   Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here... EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:36 am

Christina, I wonder the very samething... It seem the answer I get from anyone is never what THEY really want. AGH! The opposite gender, process of elimination, is so damn difficult. Well hope everything works out for you hun...

I will be alone for a while it seems. Razz
Back to top Go down
Z_trbl_mkr
Admin
Z_trbl_mkr

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here...   Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here... EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:40 am

Trust me I'm still technically alone and I'm still being driven up a wall. This stuff is so confusing.

Hot..cold...hot....cold.....where's f-ing warm?

Mad
Back to top Go down
amys300zx

amys300zx

Number of posts : 419

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here...   Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here... EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:31 pm

Z_trbl_mkr wrote:
Trust me I'm still technically alone and I'm still being driven up a wall. This stuff is so confusing.

Hot..cold...hot....cold.....where's f-ing warm?

Mad

i ask myself that every day in the shower Lol

SO whats up w/ this guy that had u glowing? he being a douche?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3103427
Zkitten
Mod
Zkitten

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here...   Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here... EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:37 am

I'm in love with my ex-bf so I have no idea what the answer is. He came to visit and we had a wonderful time. No hanky, panky either so he didn't come by for a "booty call." We both admitted to each other we still love each other, but he's up in Virginia and I'm stuck here in Florida. Sucks!!!!!
Back to top Go down
300z32x

300z32x

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here...   Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here... EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:39 am

Will somebody punch my g/f in the ear for me?

She tells me I should buy my car some goodies for Christmas, so I buy a 99' J Spec front bumper, with intercooler ducts, and the smoked corners... Now she is yelling at me.

P.S. Being punched in the ear hurts the worst if you ask me, your ear could pinch and the after "ring."

haha ok nobody punch her just somebody please tell me what the hell buy some goodies for the Z means?
Back to top Go down
Blacktwin

Blacktwin

Number of posts : 403

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here...   Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here... EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:07 am

she prolly meant smaller things that a fascia and ducts.thats a pretty big chunk of change.
Back to top Go down
300z32x

300z32x

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here...   Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here... EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:24 am

Rob Possibly, but sorry air fresheners, dont do it for me as much as a fascia.

I even told her what I was getting and she said ok.

I am hoping its just more along the lines of her thinking I spent more on the car then her lately. That way when she opens her presents she will understand why I didn't order more toys for the Z.... I went to Jared!
Back to top Go down
Blacktwin

Blacktwin

Number of posts : 403

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here...   Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here... EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:32 am

300z32x wrote:

I am hoping its just more along the lines of her thinking I spent more on the car then her lately. That way when she opens her presents she will understand why I didn't order more toys for the Z.... I went to Jared!
oh trust me i'm not knocking you, i've done the same thing before.i'm sure that she'll love your gift and all will be better everyone gets a little crazy around the holidays.
Back to top Go down
Zkitten
Mod
Zkitten

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here...   Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here... EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:45 pm

300z32x wrote:

OMG you went to Jared!!!! Sorry I had to poke fun at that lame ad they have playing. But seriously, I'm sure she'll love what you got.
Back to top Go down
Z_trbl_mkr
Admin
Z_trbl_mkr

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here...   Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here... EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:51 pm

Awww, he went to Jared!!! Lol sorry had to jump on the ban wagon...lol.

She's a girl of course she'll love it...unless she's a really weird girl......oh wait I not all that weird...lol...maybe I should rephrase that. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here...   Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here... Empty

Back to top Go down

Not really sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here...
Page 1 of 1