Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

no cruising for this Z. all or nothing.

Go down 
+3
Blacktwin
fairladyaffair
nismo300zr2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV
Registration date : 2008-07-02

no cruising for this Z. all or nothing. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: no cruising for this Z. all or nothing.   no cruising for this Z. all or nothing. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:15 am

i mean the TPS sensor itself is rotated completely clockwise to the max. if i needed to adjust it anymore, there is no way to.

cars run (accel and decel) fine.. its just the bucking at maintenance speed i have to figure out.

borrowed brandons intake T and MAF.. going to do more troubleshooting tomm or tues.
Back to top Go down
fairladyaffair

fairladyaffair

Number of posts : 363
Car Year/Make/Model : 1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: no cruising for this Z. all or nothing.   no cruising for this Z. all or nothing. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 3:48 am

My car is still doing the bucking too. Even after i did the driveshaft, sub frame spacers, alluminum driveshaft and checked the tranny mount and it looks brand new. if you come up with any results please post um up Smile
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/thescarredpoet
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: no cruising for this Z. all or nothing.   no cruising for this Z. all or nothing. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:24 am

dood seriously... the DUCT TAPE fixed it Evil or Very Mad

Tony told me this looong ago.. and i dunno why i never tried it. sure nuff though, my bucking bronco has calmed to a peaceful clydsdale.

no cruising for this Z. all or nothing. - Page 3 Farfilter
no cruising for this Z. all or nothing. - Page 3 Cautionfilter

more to come later tonight or tomm...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no cruising for this Z. all or nothing.   no cruising for this Z. all or nothing. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

no cruising for this Z. all or nothing.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zenthusiast.net :: Z car Modifications & Technical Topics :: Fourth Gen 300ZX (Z32)-
Jump to: