Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SDZ32 2010 calendar preorders!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Breakout ProductionZ

Breakout ProductionZ

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-09-30

SDZ32 2010 calendar preorders! Empty
PostSubject: SDZ32 2010 calendar preorders!   SDZ32 2010 calendar preorders! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:53 am

What's up guys? Myself and Chris from the club are in the process of finalizing the 2010 SDZ32 CLub Calendar. As it is now, it will be an 18 month calendar. What i am doing here is trying to collect a number of buyers who WILL buy the calendar and not back out. it is in a group buy style, meaning the more orders we have, the cheaper each calendar will be. unlike other forums i've posted to, since you guys are local you will not have to pay the $5 shipping for USPS flat rate envelopes. just an extra $1 for some stamps. i wont deliver as that will end up costing me more to run around the county.

if you are interested, and KNOW you will be able to make payment by the 2nd of january (i am trying to place the order by the 4th) post up here with your name and how many you want to order. between this forum, and two others this "group buy" is posted at, and word of mouth, i will list the final number of calendars ordered by the 29th, the final price, and the paypal address you can send it to. the calendars will be shipped to the address that comes in via paypal unless a special note is made.

here is just a sample of what the calendar will look like (remember, there will be 16 other months!)

Possible Cover:
SDZ32 2010 calendar preorders! Possiblecover

2 months done:
SDZ32 2010 calendar preorders! DSC07844-done

SDZ32 2010 calendar preorders! DSC07860
Back to top Go down
http://www.breakoutproductionz.com

SDZ32 2010 calendar preorders!
Page 1 of 1