Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New from New Jersey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
New Jersey Z

Number of posts : 4
Car Year/Make/Model : 1985 300ZX Turbo 5spd GL (Black/Tan cloth)
Registration date : 2010-04-05

New from New Jersey Empty
PostSubject: New from New Jersey   New from New Jersey EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:27 pm

Hello everyone,

I am an avid z31 enthusiast and original owner of a 1985 Turbo which is currently undergoing modifications --- some completed, some still in progress. I'm hoping to make some friends here and perhaps get to meet a few in person, as I can see there are several from my home state. My passion is to get my car up to a performance level that can match some of today's Z's and get to know more about my car from some with expertise here on the forum. I would love to upload some images of my car, but being new to this site, perhaps someone might detail the best way to go about doing so (file size, etc.). Also, I will try to answer questions I might have knowledge of from my own experiences. I look forward to talking with you.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
New Jersey Z

PostSubject: Re: New from New Jersey   New from New Jersey EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:59 pm

Here's my attempt at uploading my car ...

New from New Jersey Front_12

... what do you know, it worked!

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Barry (NJ)
Mod
Barry (NJ)

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: New from New Jersey   New from New Jersey EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:48 am

Very clean z31! Welcome to the forum from a fellow Jerseyan!
Back to top Go down
Marc (NJ)

Marc (NJ)

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: New from New Jersey   New from New Jersey EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:19 am

Welcome, I actually grew up in Freehold. Nice car.
Back to top Go down
New Jersey Z

PostSubject: Re: New from New Jersey   New from New Jersey EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:11 am

Thank you. What you've got there is pretty nice too --- it seems we agree on what color nice cars should be.

Wink

Although I now reside in Freehold (for just over 20 years), I'm originally from Carteret. Did you have your car since new? ... I've had mine now for nearly half my life, since it was a baby.
Back to top Go down
Marc (NJ)

Marc (NJ)

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: New from New Jersey   New from New Jersey EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:44 am

New Jersey Z wrote:
Thank you. What you've got there is pretty nice too --- it seems we agree on what color nice cars should be.

Wink

Although I now reside in Freehold (for just over 20 years), I'm originally from Carteret. Did you have your car since new? ... I've had mine now for nearly half my life, since it was a baby.
No, not since new. I acquired her in 2006 as a restoration project......with that said, I have done some stuff to it, but far from done. In hinesight, I should have looked for one with less issues. Thanks for the compliment, but believe me she looks a lot better in photos than in person. Now Barry's Z is pristine.

Marc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New from New Jersey   New from New Jersey Empty

Back to top Go down

New from New Jersey
Page 1 of 1