Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plenty Z31 parts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Plenty Z31 parts Empty
PostSubject: Plenty Z31 parts   Plenty Z31 parts EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:46 pm

posting for a fellow Z owner of a local Z club i have shown with. (engrish?? Razz )
i do not know him personally.

Trevor Bladon
Subject: 1984 300ZX parts for sale

I would appreciate it if you could forward this e-mail to anybody you know who needs Z31 parts.

I had a buyer for all of the parts in one batch but he has had some unexpected household expenses and had to back out.

I have a variety of good clean rust-free parts from a very early (S/N 88**) 1984 300ZX non-turbo hardtop. It had 95,000 miles on it before it was damaged in the left rear. A real shame. The car ran and drove really well but the left rear corner was badly wrecked. I dismantled it carefully. The previous owner had put a lot of money into the car about 2 years and 7,000 miles before it was hit (brakes, rad, engine, body panels and so on). Intact body panels include a hood (black primer), fenders (one in black primer), doors (power windows, door locks and mirrors all work), complete rocker panels, front bumper cover/bar/mounts, headlight assemblies. The body parts have no rust and very minimal or no dings or dents. I have a lot of exterior trim bits and body rubber, most of the interior (brown; seats, plastic panels, headliner and carpet are excellent), front suspension and rack, rear suspension and brakes (intact and ready to bolt in; CV Axles are perfect, brakes like new), struts and brakes. All sorts of miscellaneous parts including AC and heater components. Stock 4-lug aluminum wheels (clean!) with good tires (rears have some typical camber wear). The headlight motors and any electrical parts I could test before disassembly all work. The dash is an analog unit. The gas tank and retaining straps are immaculate. I prefer not to ship the large stuff and will work with buyers where I can meet them part way. I will ship at buyer's expense (plus materials, etc.) I am in Greensboro, NC Zip 27409. If somebody wants the whole parts stash before it is picked over I am asking only $600. Bring a truck and cash and I will help you load it.

Please e-mail me at DrT240Z@earthlink.net or president@triadzclub.com for photos, details and prices (negotiable).

I kept the engine, ECU and EFI for my 510 project and the rest needs to go ASAP. I need the space for my other projects!

PS The rad, windshield and transmission/driveshaft have already been sold to a happy Z owner.
Back to top Go down

Plenty Z31 parts
Page 1 of 1