Zenthusiast.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What did you do to your car today?!

Go down 
+8
BOOZT_JUNKIE
Barry (NJ)
Blacktwin
Z_trbl_mkr
fairladyaffair
JDMZ32
cherryz
nismo300zr2
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Weber3211

Weber3211

Number of posts : 49
Car Year/Make/Model : 1991 Nissan 300zx 2+0 NA
Registration date : 2009-04-16

What did you do to your car today?! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?!   What did you do to your car today?! - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:42 am

^ a nissan filter?!?!

i put my springs on friday. pics to come.
Back to top Go down
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?!   What did you do to your car today?! - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:22 am

today? watched it rain on my Z for about 30 min :-/
Back to top Go down
fairladyaffair

fairladyaffair

Number of posts : 363
Car Year/Make/Model : 1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?!   What did you do to your car today?! - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:30 am

this weekend i installed new HIDS and replaced all my bulbs. plus friday got my windows tented... pics soon Very Happy Nate that is depressing, we gunna get together this week for another meet before we go to Z days!?!?!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/thescarredpoet
cherryz

Number of posts : 677

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?!   What did you do to your car today?! - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:47 am

Weber3211 wrote:
^ a nissan filter?!?!

i put my springs on friday. pics to come.

Nooo...... A box of brand spankin' new rear pads that I forgot I had.
Back to top Go down
http://slvander.home.mindspring.com/Z32/
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?!   What did you do to your car today?! - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:07 pm

fairladyaffair wrote:
this weekend i installed new HIDS and replaced all my bulbs. plus friday got my windows tented... pics soon Very Happy Nate that is depressing, we gunna get together this week for another meet before we go to Z days!?!?!

wed afternoon im outtie, headed north
Back to top Go down
300z32x

300z32x

Number of posts : 523
Car Year/Make/Model : 96 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?!   What did you do to your car today?! - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:55 pm

Woke up took a shower, got dressed, I looked at my Z today, then sadly sighed... Got to work and looked at my TT, then sadly sighed again.

::sigh:: Neutral
Back to top Go down
Z_trbl_mkr
Admin
Z_trbl_mkr

Number of posts : 654
Car Year/Make/Model : '90 Nissan 300ZX N/A
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?!   What did you do to your car today?! - Page 5 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:21 am

finally had a chance to clean the ol' girl up today.... damn PA morons. I have so many nicks and dents for arseholes opening their doors hitting my baby.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/z_trbl_mkr
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?!   What did you do to your car today?! - Page 5 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:45 am

fired it up to pull back in the garage..

was going to take a lap around the neighborhood to warm it up and clean off brake rust but,

OOPS. forgot, i didnt reiinstal my BOV's yet Razz

limped it back into the cave.
Back to top Go down
fairladyaffair

fairladyaffair

Number of posts : 363
Car Year/Make/Model : 1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?!   What did you do to your car today?! - Page 5 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:53 pm

ok its time we start being more positive Very Happy all this negativity brings a Z enthusiast down!!! Think positive! It will all come together!!!

As for me me and brandon fixed a whole bunch of boost leaks in my Z and WOW what a huge diffrence in power and spool time! Also managed to aim my new HIDs which after doing that are utterly amazing. Gave her a quick bath earlier that day and now she is already dirty again from the 45 minute drive to New Bern and all the dang bugs i hit along the way. No matter. The plan was to get up this morning and go dyno tune it but it will have to wait till another day when i can take my time as i have to go back on base today later this evening. Go on leave Wednesday and by that afternoon will be on my way to Z days, hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/thescarredpoet
Z_trbl_mkr
Admin
Z_trbl_mkr

Number of posts : 654
Car Year/Make/Model : '90 Nissan 300ZX N/A
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?!   What did you do to your car today?! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:32 am

It's not today but I'll share yesterday with you all...

So my day started with getting ready for work, all seemed well until I started the Z. After listening to her for a minute, something registered in my still asleep brain that something was wrong. Not sure what, I took the car to work, slowly waking up along the way as I listened to the Z, dread seeping into my pores the more attentive I became. Pulling into works parking lot I shut the car off hoping that I was imagining things and all would be better in the afternoon. I go to work, which let me tell you is slow and painful thanks to all the thoughts of what could be wrong running through my head. Anyhow works over, i go out to my beautiful Z and sigh as I start her up. I wasn't imagining a thing the sound is still there. I get home and start checking things out everything seems fine not a single thing out of place. The connectors are good, the coil packs are good... but I still have a miss. Then it occurs to me that it had to be the injector! Damn it to hell, I just replaced all of them last year! Anyhow you I set to checking my injectors an sure at shit my #2 cylinder is where my miss is coming from and my injector wont even register when I checked the OHM.... lol.

So thanks to dremeling out the plenum last time the injectors went to poo it took me 20 min to swap in a good injector and now she's back to running as smooth as gold... Very Happy

Okay im done with my long story... sorry guys I had to make it interesting Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/z_trbl_mkr
cherryz

Number of posts : 677

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?!   What did you do to your car today?! - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:22 am

Yes, the injectors can be pretty daunting. Was to me until Clay did one for me and I saw that it really wasn't that bad, just need tools and a certain lack of fear.
Back to top Go down
http://slvander.home.mindspring.com/Z32/
nismo300zr2
Mod
nismo300zr2

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?!   What did you do to your car today?! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:19 pm

today? flogged the bloody tyres off the car! Cool

http://www.zenthusiast.net/media-f10/wrrrr-rrrr-rrrrrr-rrrrrr-psh-rrrrrrrrrr-t714.htm#6981
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?!   What did you do to your car today?! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you do to your car today?!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5